Atavan-Halen <b>He Touched My Breast!!</b>
#8,821

Retr0 is no lady!

So far, according to e3, what should I be looking out for? Haven't watched or read anything about the event yet

1 person has thanked this post
DinoRex Registered User
#8,822

Most interesting things so far have been South Park on xbox.

Beyond and The Last of Us on the PS3. Overall not a bad showing from Sony.

Oh and Watch_Dogs dogs looks pretty brilliant from Ubisoft. The new Rayman game for the WiiU looks great too.

o1s1n Registered User
#8,823

atavan-halen said:
Retr0 is no lady!

So far, according to e3, what should I be looking out for? Haven't watched or read anything about the event yet


From my brief skim over the forum today -

An Overblood game featuring tampax.

New Legend of Dragoon game with toys similar to Skylanders.

New 3DS revision featuring r4 flash card support.

5 people have thanked this post
CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,824

o1s1n said:

New 3DS revision featuring r4 flash card support.


Woo Hoo!!!
.

..

...

Wait a minute!

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,825

atavan-halen said:
Retr0 is no lady!


I beg your pardon, allow me to correct my error....



1 person has thanked this post
Atavan-Halen <b>He Touched My Breast!!</b>
#8,826

CiDeRmAn said:
I beg your pardon, allow me to correct my error....






I think you're looking for the "post here everytime you bought something new" thread

1 person has thanked this post
CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,827

We actually had two people from the company that makes that stuff come into the hospital to show us the correct way to apply them to clients, not like I haven't spent the previous 20 years putting them on my patients over the years or nothing like that ......
There are certain techniques used to ensure a good seal and no "fall out".... I'm not sure this is the appropriate forum, but if Legend of the Dragoon 2 gets announced we might be all glad we knew the right way, right-a-way!

1 person has thanked this post
CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,828

I see Rage has Sunset Riders for 29.99!
WANT!
No way to get in there on time though
I see there are a lot of changes, not so good ones, compared to the Snes version, it seem superior... still it's relatively cheap....

o1s1n Registered User
#8,829

Good price! That one usually goes for a bit more than that alright. I never understood why, it doesn't seem that rare or anything.

Then snes one is still miles better though

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,830

Think I'll wait til I see the Snes edition, that's the one I played back in the day, remember renting it way back when it was new!
Great great game.
Konami were so dominant in games for the Snes, better than Ninty themselves in some respects....

1 person has thanked this post
#8,831

Sunset Riders pales on all consoles compared to the arcade version, stick it on your Ikea Cab & take solace in the fact that any money wasted on the cart version could have been put towards the actual pcb.

Same with SF2 etc

1 person has thanked this post
CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8,832

EnterNow said:
Sunset Riders pales on all consoles compared to the arcade version, stick it on your Ikea Cab & take solace in the fact that your gonna any money wasted on the cart version could have been put towards the actual pcb.

Same with SF2 etc


A little like this?
Italian Sunset Riders for €100

Of course, it coming from Italy mean you never receive it, and if you do it may have Italian pubic hair on it.... trust me, past experience....

#8,833

CiDeRmAn said:
A little like this?
Italian Sunset Riders for €100

Of course, it coming from Italy mean you never receive it, and if you do it may have Italian pubic hair on it.... trust me, past experience....


Thats the one. My two Madcatz RGB Scart Switchers came from Italy...pubic hair & nostril hair free...I was shocked

Retr0gamer Category Moderator
#8,834

Sunset Riders on the consoles is fairly pish compared to the arcade machine. Levels are cut out and the big deal breaker, no 4-player. It's not that great a game, well it's a great arcade game for a quick blast but it gets boring quickly in long bursts and there's not an awful lot to it. It's not really suited to the consoles.

#8,835

Retr0gamer said:
Sunset Riders on the consoles is fairly pish compared to the arcade machine. Levels are cut out and the big deal breaker, no 4-player. It's not that great a game, well it's a great arcade game for a quick blast but it gets boring quickly in long bursts and there's not an awful lot to it. It's not really suited to the consoles.


Agreed, but to be fair it's not that long & as you say is good for a quick dose of arcade action

Bury Me With My Money!

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!