DinoRex Registered User
#1,501

I want to play DinoCity!

OwaynOTT Registered User
#1,502

Hey can you play ntsc games on a pal gamecube? Its a freeloader thing right? What else would I need?

Retr0gamer Category Moderator
#1,503

All you need is a freeloader disc.

SdoowSirhc Registered User
#1,504

I just got my 3ds a few hours ago with rayman i love the ar and faceraiders and rayman is good but not great anybody know of any free vc games?

pdbhp Registered User
#1,505

SdoowSirhc said:
I just got my 3ds a few hours ago with rayman i love the ar and faceraiders and rayman is good but not great anybody know of any free vc games?

LOZ 4 Swords free on DSi Ware at the moment

1 person has thanked this post
SdoowSirhc Registered User
#1,506

pdbhp said:
LOZ 4 Swords free on DSi Ware at the moment

Already got it but thanks

#1,507

Ugh

Had to play Killzone 2 and Halo 3 with my cousin today. I feel dirty from too much bland.

Time to take a break with something good, Xenoblade Chronicles.

o1s1n Registered User
#1,508

Check out the first question to the seller on this security camera lot.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170703067359#description

Q: HELLOU GOOD EVENING I KNOW MAYO FAIRLY WELL GREAT AUNT UNCLE LIVE WESTPORT ARE BURIED NEWPORT LOVELY TIMES BUT WHAR JOUNERY IT WAS TWO TRAINS THEM SHIP ARRIVE DUBLIN THEM HAD GET EUSTON STATION I STILL SEE DARLING CELIA TOMMY ON PLATFORM WHERE I ARRIVE WESTPORT ANYWAY DOES THESE CAMERAS HAVE CLEAR NIGHT VISION SOUND DOES IT CONNCTED TELEVIISON SO YOU CAN RECORDED ON DVD OR VIDEO OR DOES B USED GO KNCLACK BOX DO IT THINGS ARE NOT GOOD IN IRELAND AT MOMENT WHEN I WAS OVER LAST YEAR COST FOOD ECT WAS TERRIBLE MY AUNT HOUSE IN DUBLIN SANTRY NEAR AIRPORT WAS WORTH THREE HURDRED THOUSAND NOW SHE BE LUCKEY GET TWO HURDRED THOUSAND I WAS BORN HERE PARENTS WER IRISH THEY ARE ALL GONE GOD BLESS CHRISTY

7 people have thanked this post
CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#1,509

Retr0gamer said:
Ugh

Had to play Killzone 2 and Halo 3 with my cousin today. I feel dirty from too much bland.

Time to take a break with something good, Xenoblade Chronicles.

So, he had a PS3 and 360 but no Wii?
Bless him....

#1,510

Nope they were over here. No interest in the NGPC or virtualboy though

Sparks43 Registered User
#1,511

Its like feeding time on adverts tonight

Think im gonna risk this 1

http://www.adverts.ie/desktops/atari-130xe-vintage-8-bit-computer/985368

Atavan-Halen <b>He Touched My Breast!!</b>
#1,512

Retr0gamer said:
Nope they were over here. No interest in the NGPC or virtualboy though

So you own those games

Same thing when my little cousins come over, they just want to play all the bland shyte I have. *sigh* the youth of today!

johnny_ultimate Production Model EVA-02
#1,513

I have been known to turn on bullet hell shooters when my cousins are over. I've drilled them well in the area of Japan WTF?

Plus Rock Band. Nothing like six plus person Rock Band

#1,514

atavan-halen said:
So you own those games

Same thing when my little cousins come over, they just want to play all the bland shyte I have. *sigh* the youth of today!

Well Killzone 2 is the only shameful one. Halo 3 is alright but it was hard to play it again. Next time it's katamari

Mr.Saturn Registered User
#1,515

My gaf's the other way around, I'm sat there showing off my team on Pokemon and the kid's glued to telly playing his Disgaeas. +1 for the Mr.Saturn gene pool, I suppose.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!