partyjungle Registered User
#7,936

"Sex at Dawn" by Cacilda Jethá and Christopher Ryan

The problem is that once I get a few drinks in me, I waffle on about how we allegedly were back in the day (the book argues we were highly sexual beings with multiple partners as hunter gatherers). It is a very creepy chat-up line.

Feisar Registered User
#7,937

Lord of Chaos, Book Six of the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.

It's a reread, I just out the series every so often and wade through it.

Philosophy Zombie Registered User
#7,938

Deebles McBeebles said:
Tiger Wood by Jeff Benedict and Armen Keteyian, and I just got to the interesting bit. Lets just say Elin is readying the golf club.

Particularly fitting that a golf club was her weapon of choice. A bit like Ronnie O 'Sullivan's wife (for example) deciding to use a snooker cue.

Deebles McBeebles Registered User
#7,939

Philosophy Zombie said:
Particularly fitting that a golf club was her weapon of choice. A bit like Ronnie O 'Sullivan's wife (for example) deciding to use a snooker cue.

Definitely. There's something to be said for using the man's own tool to hop seven shades out of him. I guess the clubs were just there and she was looking for anything to do damage with.

5rtytry56 Registered User
#7,940

Very Straight Up. Mainly about the relationship with her biological father Steve Jobs. Talks about her baby brother Reed as well, - the incident when she was assigned to change his diaper is described as well in full detail. Not forgettable in a short space of time.

Blacktie. Registered User
#7,941

Feisar said:
Lord of Chaos, Book Six of the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan.

It's a reread, I just out the series every so often and wade through it.

Favourite series by far. Would highly recommend Wot Spoilers podcast if you're not a subscriber already. Gets real in depth as a re read. They do a couple of chapters a week and just started book 4.

iamwhoiam Registered User
#7,942

Reading And the Mountains Echoed by Khalid Hosseini

I will finish it but its not a patch on A Thousand Splendid Suns or The Kite Runner .

1 person has thanked this post
MrThirdTesticle Registered User
#7,943

Reading "Silent Invasion" by Clive Hamilton. It details how the Chinese Communist party are attempting to subvert the Australia political system to influence policy in a way which will advance China's geopolitical agenda.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!