Sir Wesley getting the praise he deserves. If he can stay fit (BIG if) he will be purchase of the season at a mere £1m. Gave a positional masterclass today at Anfield.

2 people have thanked this post
OPENROAD Registered User

Could be a good season for Sunderland

I can't watch MOTD, it is possibly the smuggest, shallowest football show out there. They only skim through the highlights anyway and have banal, vacuous discussion afterwards. Coli Murray on MOTD2 makes me want to poke my eyeballs out. Premier Soccer Saturday can be alright depending on the analysts. It can woeful too. Darragh Moloney suffers from similar smugness issues to Lineker.

Football First is decent since you get to watch so much football but it's not really a highlights show(plus Sarah Jane Mee...purr ). Goals on Sunday is probably the best highlights show.

6 people have thanked this post

flahavaj said:
Sir Wesley getting the praise he deserves. If he can stay fit (BIG if) he will be purchase of the season at a mere £1m. Gave a positional masterclass today at Anfield.

Might be decent for Sunderland, but lets not get carried away. He is always liable to drop a clanger.

Axwell Moderator

Joey Barton proving what a k****** he is, some shot by the sniper in the crowd that took him out though.

2 people have thanked this post
MIN2511 Registered User

Barton is trouble!

OPENROAD Registered User

parker kent said:
I can't watch MOTD, it is possibly the smuggest, shallowest football show out there. They only skim through the highlights anyway and have banal, vacuous discussion afterwards. Coli Murray on MOTD2 makes me want to poke my eyeballs out. Premier Soccer Saturday can be alright depending on the analysts. It can woeful too. Darragh Moloney suffers from similar smugness issues to Lineker.

Football First is decent since you get to watch so much football but it's not really a highlights show(plus Sarah Jane Mee...purr ). Goals on Sunday is probably the best highlights show.

1 person has thanked this post

parker kent said:
Might be decent for Sunderland, but lets not get carried away. He is always liable to drop a clanger.

He's not that error prone is he?. At £1m he'll be a snip if he starts 25 games.

joshrogan Registered User

If Joey Barton didn't play football just think he'd be in jail right now.

baz2009 Registered User

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton
Bad shirt, shoes and views from shearer again. Sort it out slaphead........

Stay classy Joey. Shearer was exactly right, for once.

Blatter Registered User

On the subject of Barton, he's just tweeted this...

Joseph Barton

Slags off a Newcastle legend, the fans are really gonna love him for that. The guy is actually missing a few billion brain cells. Unbelievable.

[Edit] Beaten by Bazz

MIN2511 Registered User

baz2009 said:

So he's watching MOTD?

A bit childish but sure it's JB

flahavaj said:
He's not that error prone is he?. At £1m he'll be a snip if he starts 25 games.

At full back he is OK. But at centre back all I can think of is his Barthez comedy double act. He is caught out a fair bit at centre back. That'll probably increase when he doesn't have the rest of the United team around him. He never looked a secure playing for England.

Don't get me wrong he is a decent player. But he isn't that good.

Richard Hillman Registered User

He probably knows Shearer well and was having a laugh. There truly is a witch hunt after him

Cypher_sounds Registered User

baz2009 said:

Would be great if Lineker read out what Barton said on twitter.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!