RoverJames said:
I know a couple who trade on the exchanges for a living, I don't know any pro punters though. I don't class trading as gambling, rightly or wrongly

i dont believe him either.Nobody makes a profit from gambling in the long run.The bookies have a house edge and nobody in the world can beat this edge in the long run.Its mathematically impossible.Anybody who claims to be a 'pro gambler or making a profit from gambling is a barefaced liar.Skill only slows down the rate a gambler loses money.In the fullness of time all gamblers lose their bankroll whether they want to believe it or not.

Ravomix said:
i dont believe him either.Nobody makes a profit from gambling in the long run.The bookies have a house edge and nobody in the world can beat this edge in the long run.Its mathematically impossible.Anybody who claims to be a 'pro gambler or making a profit from gambling is a barefaced liar.Skill only slows down the rate a gambler loses money.In the fullness of time all gamblers lose their bankroll whether they want to believe it or not.

Lol

2 people have thanked this post
TiltedBrain Registered User

Ravomix said:

Please explain how its "mathematically impossible"?

1 person has thanked this post
Derek! Registered User

It's difficult but not impossible, look at Pyro's log for example.
He has been makin a consistent profit on the flat racin and he's had a few winners the last few days.

paddyg91 Registered User

LOL DAVID TAHENY IS GAY

5 people have thanked this post
Rowanvella199 Registered User

Gambling is a fools game, most people know the odds are against them... But it is so addictive! I had a serious problem with gambling!

Poker is a form of gambling, I can provide lifetime graphs of decent profit as can many others on this forum and others I'm sure. Therefore your point about gambling being a fools game is invalid.

MrJoeSoap Registered User

Ravomix said:

So misinformed it's almost hilarious. It's true that very few people do make money from it, but plenty do.

paddyg91 said:
LOL DAVID TAHENY IS GAY

He is such a poof

2 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!