iceblue Registered User

i love desperate housewives its my guilty pleasure!....but to be honest it has gone downhill in recent years since the blond girl was killed off what was her name....edie...she was my favourite one. but i will still watch this season. the other girl with the red hair who swapped her daughter with a romanian orphan...cant remember her name, but she was in a new series recently and it was ok, she was a crime solving pathologist, bit ott and funny when it wasnt supposed to be, anyone watch, her mother looked younger than she did and made me squirm everytime she had a scene not a good advertisement for botox or face lifts....yeuck

closeline Registered User

What ye make of the show now? I'm obssessed with it especially the women. Thought Lynette was so hot tonight

closeline said:
What ye make of the show now? I'm obssessed with it especially the women. Thought Lynette was so hot tonight

Ya I know but she got me through the night.. You know what I mean eh..don't know what it is but i'm finding her really attractive at the moment.

the twists and turns can be spotted a mile away at this stage , its obvious that bree,s ex ( the cop ) and the aussie guy know each other already if you know what i mean

I loved desperate housewives but this series so far is poop.

Gotta say I love gaby and Juanita though ha

Alicat Registered User

That episode annoyed the hell out of me. André stole Susan's paintings, displayed them without permission and she just stood back whimpering like a little puppy! And then when she says she's miserable about it, he says now she knows how it feels to be an artist.

I'd rather rip them off the wall than let someone do that without my permission. Asshole.

I am irrationally annoyed by those last freaking ten minutes

Lisha Registered User

I found it rather annoying myself, but Ffs, Susan making a show of herself only increased people s interest in the painting, and getting the subjects to stand around it was rediculous

1 person has thanked this post

are people watching this online/on E4?

i am now,

i was really curious about where Tom & lynette were going so i googled some spoilers and im wondering if they are true

(possible - as in im guessing here) MAJOR spoiler alert!

Spoiler (Show)

JP Liz V1 Registered User

Is it

that dies?

slowmoe Registered User

Omg i'm actually traumatised after that!! Are there any more deaths on the way or i that the big one that has mentioned?

Littlefinger Registered User

JP Liz V1 said:
Is it that dies?

yuppers they were killed off on Sundays episode in the states

ollaetta Registered User

Littlefinger said:
yuppers they were killed off on Sundays episode in the states

They?

Love the women on this. Especially Susan. Wow

Gunslinger92 Registered User

I hate Susan with a fiery passion, on the other hand. She just grinds my gears