Penn Registered User
#1,036

Caved and used my last (for now) key at Level 24 and got two pretty good pistols. Best of which is a 730 Jakobs pistol with great fire rate. The other was a 460x2 which uses double ammo but has much slower fire rate, so I'll probably just sell that one

Anyone else do the mission for the Slab King where you have to defend the Hyperion Supply Crate? Is the crate supposed to open afterwards or what? I got the XP and a bit of money, but was hoping it'd open and have a weapons chest in it or something.

Also did the mission in the Holy Spirits bar where you have to follow the leprechaun to the money stash. Really funny stuff.

Spoiler (Show)

blaze1 Registered User
#1,037

Loving this game, only level 14 at the moment tho. Took on w4r d3n last night..That took a while

fidsta is the tag if anyones looking for co-op

super_furry Registered User
#1,038

Haven't actually come across a golden chest yet.....I think. Where abouts in your inventory does the key appear?

DirtyBollox Registered User
#1,039

super_furry said:
Haven't actually come across a golden chest yet.....I think. Where abouts in your inventory does the key appear?

on the badass list in your inventory (last option) in the bottom right corner of the screen. if you've gotten to sanctuary then go to the fast travel post in the middle of the map and its in the same room.

2 people have thanked this post
Penn Registered User
#1,040

super_furry said:

The chest is in Sanctuary. The gold key doesn't really appear in your inventory, though if you bring up the inventory/map etc screen, there might be a symbol for it somewhere around the side or bottom of the screen if you have one. Did you sign up to the Premiere Club?

1 person has thanked this post
Mr Freeze Registered User
#1,041

Penn said:
The chest is in Sanctuary. The gold key doesn't really appear in your inventory, though if you bring up the inventory/map etc screen, there might be a symbol for it somewhere around the side or bottom of the screen if you have one. Did you sign up to the Premiere Club?

Its on the bad ass points screen, bottom left.

#1,042

Mr Freeze said:
Yip, but go open it now for the craic. Keys are easy come by, I got 5.

Now I have one left, it was very hard to walk past the chest without opening it when you have 5 keys.

Penn said:
Yeah, you get a Golden Key which opens a certain chest. The higher level you are when you open it, the higher level loot you get. That being said, you can still activate the Premiere Club code, just don't use the key until you get to whatever level you want (chest is in a place called Sanctuary. You'll know which chest it is as it looks different to all the others, and the key symbol will appear before you press the button to open it).

I opened one at level 20 (got two class mods) and plan on using my next one at Level 30.

Thanks guys *tips hat*

Mr Freeze Registered User
#1,043

Used my remaining keys last night. Now have nothing.

Was hoping for some purple relics or class mods.

Grenade mods, and SMGs. Kept one Grenade mod and one corrosive SMG.

#1,044

used 2 keys last night, got 4 relics..... none of them are any good....ticked off to say the least....

although i think i am going about it the wrong way as i am playing as zero and find his skills to be fairly poor...

#1,045

eurofoxy said:
used 2 keys last night, got 4 relics..... none of them are any good....ticked off to say the least....

although i think i am going about it the wrong way as i am playing as zero and find his skills to be fairly poor...

I'm playing zero at the moment too and after playing through to level 43 as Salvador I'm finding him a pain, just so used to having my ammo and health replenished by my action skill that now im finding that I have to bail for more ammo mid fight with zero.

Kiith Moderator
#1,046

I didn't really enjoy Zero i have to say. Only got him to lvl10 or so, so maybe i jumped ship too early, but i have had way more fun with Axton. Maya will be my next character though, as she looks fun.

Grayditch Registered User
#1,047

Changed from Zero to Salvador. I'm sure Zero's great when he's skilled up, but I got tired of his special skill. Always left you holding your d1ck in a crowd when it wore off.

#1,048

Grayditch said:
Changed from Zero to Salvador. I'm sure Zero's great when he's skilled up, but I got tired of his special skill. Always left you holding your d1ck in a crowd when it wore off.

Lmao thats a good way to put it....... simple truth

1 person has thanked this post
Grayditch Registered User
#1,049

Looking through what Salvador will be able to do, it's looking like he'll be unstoppable. No kill left unstolen!

gizmo Registered User
#1,050

Grayditch said:
Looking through what Salvador will be able to do, it's looking like he'll be unstoppable. No kill left unstolen!

He's ****ing Leroy Jenkins.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!