Mr. Denton Banned

johnny_ultimate said:
I am kinda disappointed they probably won't go down the dinosaurs with guns route they had threatened.

Because, as **** as Jurassic Park 4 is likely to be, it would at least be a unique **** if they had guns.

Speaking of which, a Dinoriders film would be good for a laugh
http://www.robotvsbadger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dino20riders.jpg

2 people have thanked this post
KilOit Registered User

I want to see a complete new cast, not a reboot, i want the events of the previous 3 to be still there and not just like it never happened.

1 person has thanked this post
D-FENS Registered User

syklops said:
JP3 was far from epic. Funnily enough, JP2, which was a very weak book, was a terrific movie.

Really? i loved the book, thought there was some really chilling moments like
Spoiler (Show)

Zubeneschamali Registered User

My unpopular movie opinion: the original Jurassic Park was not a very good movie. Long, tedious opening before the dinos show up (could have been 30 seconds), all sorts of characters splitting up to look for the cat, paper thin cartoon characters, mystical nonsense from Goldblum the alleged mathematician etc. etc.

It was saved in the cinema by the T-Rex and Raptor sequences, but as a film, it's pretty dire.

humanji Registered User

Isn't there a dinosaur in the opening sequence?

Zubeneschamali said:
My unpopular movie opinion: the original Jurassic Park was not a very good movie. Long, tedious opening before the dinos show up (could have been 30 seconds), all sorts of characters splitting up to look for the cat, paper thin cartoon characters, mystical nonsense from Goldblum the alleged mathematician etc. etc.

It was saved in the cinema by the T-Rex and Raptor sequences, but as a film, it's pretty dire.

It was amazing

humanji said:
Isn't there a dinosaur in the opening sequence?

There is a dinosaur's eyeball, IIRC.

Mickeroo Category Moderator

Zubeneschamali said:
There is a dinosaur's eyeball, IIRC.

Ah yea, but a good monster move never reveals the monster at the start.

The scene where they're driving around and Sam Neil sees the Brachiasaurs for the first time still gives me goosebumps.

5 people have thanked this post
DoesNotCompute Registered User

johnny_ultimate said:
I am kinda disappointed they probably won't go down the dinosaurs with guns route they had threatened.

Because, as **** as Jurassic Park 4 is likely to be, it would at least be a unique **** if they had guns.

Shure why not do a Turok movie instead?

Tipsy McSwagger Registered User

Zubeneschamali said:

This post is fcuking hilarious. It's your opinion that JP isn't good but while I disagree I will respect what you think. The pacing of the film was bang on and the introduction of the 'dinos' was perfect. What cat are you on about? What mystical nonsense was Goldblum's spouting? I really love JP and watching it in the cinema nearly 20 years ago was magical.

3 people have thanked this post
blue movie Registered User

Maybe they will use some ideas from this old school game! http://www.coolrom.com/screenshots/mame/Cadillacs%20and%20Dinosaurs%20(World%20930201).gif

I wonder would all the dinosaurs this time around be carrying walkie talkies

Tipsy McSwagger said:
What cat are you on about?

Jones, the cat in Alien.

Tipsy McSwagger Registered User

Zubeneschamali said:
Jones, the cat in Alien.

Ha Ha your nuts

Tipsy McSwagger said:
Ha Ha your nuts

Come on, it's standard horror/action movie stuff:

"There's a dangerous alien loose on the ship! Also, Jones is missing."

"OK, everyone, let's split up and look for the cat".

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!