MickySticks Banned

Great to see Jesus supporting us yesterday.

5 people have thanked this post
full_irish Registered User

What's the story with the Seanie Johnson saga in the end? Has he brought it to the European High Court yet?... must be the next step

DARK-KNIGHT Registered User

couldnt give a S H I T E tbh....

forwards are on fire..... who needs seanie johnston

2 people have thanked this post

MickySticks said:
Correct a draw will put Kildare up, but obviously we can't play for a draw.

We don't have a good record against them so hopefully that will change.
i know what your saying but it goes down to it its nice to know lol...

great performance against westmeath looking forward to the galway boys....

full_irish Registered User

DARK-KNIGHT said:

Would be nice for the lads to have someone to collect the cones after training... they can maybe get him to wash the kit aswell, since he'll be bored out of his tree in the gaf in Straffan

MickySticks Banned

Kildare will play Galway in the Allianz Fooball League game on the 8th April in Salthill. The game was originally scheduled to be played in Tuam.

Hope nobody booked accommodation before today!

munchkin_utd Registered User

DARK-KNIGHT said:

Kildare aparantly according to the manager who was busting himself to get the transfer through.

anyhow, according to the examiner he isnt going to the UN to appeal the decision that he isnt living in Kildare so the saga is at an end.

MickySticks Banned

munchkin_utd said:
Kildare aparantly according to the manager who was busting himself to get the transfer through.

anyhow, according to the examiner he isnt going to the UN to appeal the decision that he isnt living in Kildare so the saga is at an end.
It's most certainly not at an end, he was at the Kildare match on Sunday and I also read in the examiner that he is going to make a fresh claim but this time he's going to leave no stoned un-turned in making sure it cannot be rejected.

MickySticks said:
It's most certainly not at an end, he was at the Kildare match on Sunday and I also read in the examiner that he is going to make a fresh claim but this time he's going to leave no stoned un-turned in making sure it cannot be rejected.

If it doesn't go ahead I won't be heartbroken tbh the lads are scoring for fun so I'm happy out

Still hes a nice option to have. As was said above he was at the kildare match on sunday so Ive a feeling its not over yet. I will support him if he gets his transfer the same way Id support and respect any player that commits to the Lilywhite cause.

1 person has thanked this post

lilywhites28 said:
Still hes a nice option to have. As was said above he was at the kildare match on sunday so Ive a feeling its not over yet. I will support him if he gets his transfer the same way Id support and respect any player that commits to the Lilywhite cause.
which of our loyal players would you like to see him replace????????

silly really local lads giving it all every week with this hanging over there heads......

1 person has thanked this post

Jesus was driving through straffan and for a minute I could swore I saw seanie Johnston, wasn't him though was a guy in a Cavan jersey with only 1 seanie on the back

roy rodgers Registered User

SJ has just resubmitted his transfer to kildare. He was on kfm talking about it tonight.

roy rodgers said:
SJ has just resubmitted his transfer to kildare. He was on kfm talking about it tonight.
really?? jesus he is persistant, thought cavan lads were sure this had been halted??

MickySticks Banned

He has and he said he hopes to play a few league games for St Kevins in the next few weeks.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!