danniemcq Registered User
#1,276

With regards the slowdown too i've been browsing through the SI forums and i have found the following

    Reports of players (delete all ones that you do not need anymore

    Clean your shortlist (same as above)

    Don't have the facepacks or additional graphics


Far from perfect and seeing there was a "fix" for 2010 you'd think they'd sort it out at this stage.

Its all well and good them saying to that just choose leagues from where you want to manage but dammit i want a big pool of players to pick from!

2 people have thanked this post
kronsington Registered User
#1,277

it's just so annoying. im only mid way threw my 3rd season in the game and its now pretty much unplayably slow. my laptop is quite old by now and i had started the game with something like 12 leagues and either a large/medium database. fm2011 worked fine but now ill have to probably start a new game with small database etc..

Dempsey Registered User
#1,278

Deleting reports caused my game to crash with a C++ runtime error although it did help earlier in the save when the game was still 12.2.0 & 12.2.1.

Mr Blobby Registered User
#1,279

I signed Leandro Damiao in my 3rd season for 50mill.
And after about a season and a half I really think i've wasted a lot of money

In his first season he got around 20 goals in 30 matches ( which aint that bad ) but they were mostly against low level teams.

I am playing him as a lone poacher.
But he seems to always run with the ball towards the edge of the box and not through the middle.

I know the guy has talent but at around 25 years old i keep thinking i could have bought a better striker..........

gnfnrhead Registered User
#1,280

blobby360 said:
I signed Leandro Damiao in my 3rd season for 50mill.
And after about a season and a half I really think i've wasted a lot of money

In his first season he got around 20 goals in 30 matches ( which aint that bad ) but they were mostly against low level teams.

I am playing him as a lone poacher.
But he seems to always run with the ball towards the edge of the box and not through the middle.

I know the guy has talent but at around 25 years old i keep thinking i could have bought a better striker..........

I think lone poacher is useless. He needs someone up there with him.

#1,281

gnfnrhead said:
I think lone poacher is useless. He needs someone up there with him.


Damiao is my fav player in teh game! hes a 50 goal a season striker (All competitions)

i play him as a lone poacher but provide him with support down both wings and most importantly with an AMC behind him. I play gerrard or neymar there and theyre a fierce tandem. if your chasing a goal just set the AMC to treq and youll get goals.....

dont give up on leandro hes quality!

Mars Bar I belong here. As do you.
#1,282



Ah **** off.

Loan window is closed too.

Mr Blobby Registered User
#1,283

[ATTACH]204429[/ATTACH]


[ATTACH]204430[/ATTACH]

4 people have thanked this post
Paul Tergat Registered User
#1,284

blobby360 said:
[ATTACH]204429[/ATTACH]


[ATTACH]204430[/ATTACH]


I love the fact this post was made at nearly 4am. I miss those days of FM

4 people have thanked this post
Lord TSC Moderator
#1,285

Blargh. Thought I read that this had been reduced to 20€ on Steam but it's still €50? **** that.

I was going to buy it cause I've played Fm2011 to death now and wanted to upgrade as a treat to myself (pay day yesterday ). Notice it's on Amazon for 15£, but that will take a few days to be posted out. Any one able to tell me if there's a cheaper place to get it digitally? Or is Amazon my best bet?

Mr Blobby Registered User
#1,286

Teamshadowclan said:
Blargh. Thought I read that this had been reduced to 20€ on Steam but it's still €50? **** that.

I was going to buy it cause I've played Fm2011 to death now and wanted to upgrade as a treat to myself (pay day yesterday ). Notice it's on Amazon for 15£, but that will take a few days to be posted out. Any one able to tell me if there's a cheaper place to get it digitally? Or is Amazon my best bet?


http://www.shopto.net/PC/VIDEO%20GAMES/PCFO15EX-Football%20Manager%202012.html?affiliate_source=aw&awc=2943_1337363454_db2945c812d0d93ff6152e81fe158a85

I've never used them so maybe someone can tell you about there delivery times.

1 person has thanked this post
Lord TSC Moderator
#1,287

according to another site, they are pretty quick (as in possibly arrive by Monday morning).

Ordered. Thanks

gnfnrhead Registered User
#1,288

What kind of spec would You need in order to run ALL the leagues?

I can get about 20 leagues before my performance drops below three stars, so I'm wondering how much more I'd need to be able to run them all.

Not doing it, just curious

Dempsey Registered User
#1,289

Before the disastrous patches 12.2.0-12.2.2, I was running 60 leagues with the spec in my signature, for all the recent versions of FM, 60k players starting minimum. That computer is 5 years old now.

Still plodding along in my current save on 12.2.2, im in 2020.

1 person has thanked this post
spirit_77 Registered User
#1,290

after a fairly average 6 season with newcastle, winning the Fa cup and europa leage once in tthose years years ive managed to win the quadruple in the 7th season Delighted

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!