tajd Registered User

Where do I apply for Late Late Toy Show Tickets

thanks in advance

Basq Registered User

Presume it's the same as last year so..

Toy Show Tickets
Tickets for the Toy Show can only be applied for through either our online application form or by letter to our office.

Late Late Toy Show Tickets
RTE, Donnybrook
Dublin 4

You can not apply for tickets by calling our office.

* As there is such a high demand for Toy Show tickets we operate a lottery system for the seats.

* Please note that tickets for the Toy Show can only be issued to people over the age of 18.

1 person has thanked this post

just got four tickets for the toyshow - nice one....

emeraldstar Registered User

keithob said:

What, right away? Interesting.

donnacha Registered User

You can't apply for tickets for the 2011/2012 season until the end of August, the link above is for last season. Website gets updated with a new application form annually.

brian_t Registered User

From my understanding of the form you cannot apply specifically for the Toy Show.
You apply for tickets for the main Late Late Show and if you get lucky they will be for the Toy Show.
You are not asked what date you would like to attend only what date you cannot attend.

2010-2011 Season Tickets

Application form

Toy Show tickets will be allocated from the general application form below.
As the demand for tickets outstrips the number of seats available for the show, regrettably, we cannot guarantee that every applicant will receive tickets. To be fair and to ensure that everyone has an equal chance, we allocate tickets on a random selection basis.

Please fill in the form completely and apply only once as this will be kept on file from Sept 2010-May 2011.

bookmad Registered User

keithob said:

that was quick. where did you apply for them

squeky Registered User

What date is the toy show on this year please?

telekon Registered User

You have to know some of the cretins in RTE. Or be a 'celebrity' or related to a 'celebrity'. I remember last year or the year before, there were stories of relations of Westlife members getting tickets without needing to apply.

Remember, this is the show where free stuff gets thrown at you...they're not going to give tickets away nilly willy to licence-fee paying Joe Public now are they....

squeky Registered User

Telekon,
My brother was there last year and he a normal "licence-fee paying Joe Public" so you never no, it your not in , you cant win!!! So does anyone no the date it is on?

Rasmus Registered User

Anyone know if the over 18 rule is excepted in the case of the Toy Show?

telekon Registered User

squeky said:
Telekon,
My brother was there last year and he a normal "licence-fee paying Joe Public" so you never no, it your not in , you cant win!!! So does anyone no the date it is on?

You're not a member of westlife, are you?

bookmad Registered User

so we are at that time again . any body apply yet for tickets

cavan4sam Registered User

i just applied for tickets , said i'd love the toy show tickets so will prob never hear from them again

bookmad Registered User

cavan4sam said:
i just applied for tickets , said i'd love the toy show tickets so will prob never hear from them again

where did you apply ?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!