Steven81 Registered User
#2,041

Cant wait 4 next week

#2,042

leahyl said:
Jesus Bressie nearly broke down on the stage! He's such a softie!

And he used to be a rugby player for Leinster y'know.. Used to cry every time he gave away a penalty..

3 people have thanked this post
Macca3000 Registered User
#2,043

Wait, there is still 22 acts left in this??

When is it ever going to end?

1 person has thanked this post
LizT Same same but different
#2,044

JonathanAnon said:
Cant believe they picked her.. Listening back to the small bit they played back she was poor... No fan of yer man O'Shaughnessy, but he was FAR better than her tonight..

Would definitely agree with you there! She's very wooden and doesn't really connect.

#2,045

Macca3000 said:
When is it ever going to end?

Kathryn Thomas will be entitled to her RTE pension by the time it's over.

2 people have thanked this post
leahyl Moderator
#2,046

leahyl said:
Lol WRONG! Well on the Sinead one anyway!

Cant believe they picked her.. Listening back to the small bit they played back she was poor... No fan of yer man O'Shaughnessy, but he was FAR better than her tonight..

Yeah agreed - like tbh I thought the whole acoustic version of Biebers song was a bit predictable ("oh look how fresh and different I am" when in fact it's been done before on a talent show (US factor) but he was def better than her and he us better than that performance he gave tonight as well

leahyl Moderator
#2,047

leahyl said:
Jesus Bressie nearly broke down on the stage! He's such a softie!

And he used to be a rugby player for Leinster y'know.. Used to cry every time he gave away a penalty..

Sigh he's perfect :-D

Typer Monkey Registered User
#2,048

Why does one per team have to be eliminated? If say the lowest two in one team have way more votes than the bottom two in the other it's not very fair. If its strictly one per team it reduces the impact of the public vote & makes the 'rivalry' between mentors fairly irrelevant if they'll definitely loose one a week anyway?!

And the sound was pants!

#2,049

Ah come on we're lovin' it.

Or at least lovin' how bad it is.

Cant wait for the first scandal to break!..... Whoop!..There has to be a scandal. We're not quite the X factor so it wont be Cocaine, it will be "caught on camera, coming home from the pub drunk, in a field with sheep, with one welly missing"

Elmo Registered User
#2,050

there is a fair way haha

The results should have been left until next week, and then two from each team should have had another battle before the mentors decided to vote one out.

The Battle of Ireland.

livinsane Registered User
#2,051

Pat and Kiera for me stole the show. I think they embody all that is great about "Irishness" in music, if that makes sense. They have fierce passion when performing.

Have a soft spot for Alan. What a gent and a velvet voice.

I was surprised to see Gari get through without being in the bottom 2. I was underwhelmed by his performance. Jessica should have sailed through.

Well impressed with Kian tonight. He has more sense that what came through in the earlier shows. Far less contrived than the other three mentors.

justbored Registered User
#2,052

Can't wait to see Vanessa Whelan the opera girl next week... she'll be class.

funny that only two went home, it'll be going for ever

Diamond_Ninja Registered User
#2,053

Totally fancy Pat Byrne after tonight!!

I'm praying Bressie decides to reform the Blizzards and they play at some point!!

Tusky Registered User
#2,054

Any chance of a list of the acts that got through tonight?

Elmo Registered User
#2,055

Tusky said:
Any chance of a list of the acts that got through tonight?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Voice_of_Ireland_(series_1)#Finalists

Brian Kennedy

Brendan Keeley
Richie Hayes
Claire O'Loughlin
Sinead Fox
Alan Fitzsimons

Bressie

Jessica Pritzel
Conor Quinn
Gari Deegan
Kiera Byrne