#1,711

I think I have seen too many x factor type shows to take this current one seriously. I don't think I will be watching them anymore. I'm a bit tired of them tbh.

Ilusa Registered User
#1,712

I see a lot of people are wondering what Kian sounds like singing, I was too and I came accross this youtube vid, you may want to skip the first song that doesn't really focus on him. Anyway judge away mes ami

#1,713

Ilusa said:
I see a lot of people are wondering what Kian sounds like singing, I was too and I came accross this youtube vid, you may want to skip the first song that doesn't really focus on him. Anyway judge away mes ami

Just proves he's a very average singer

1 person has thanked this post
Elmo Registered User
#1,714

supernova84 said:
Just proves he's a very average singer

Just proves how a westlife concert sing-a-long is ****.

I shouldn't point out spelling errors but that van of westlives can't spell. Neither can I!

Diamond_Ninja Registered User
#1,715

I'm the same I've loved Westlife for years and Kian was always my favourite, he never spoke though and now I'm beginning to think that he wasn't allowed speak rather than a decision! He comes across as such a tool on the show!

As for Bressie, I met him about a year ago I think, before he was on the show and he was lovely, chatted away to him he was really genuine and had time for everyone. We went to see him DJ last week and we were asked did we want to have a picture taken with him, long story short, we waited for ages, there was only about 6 or 7 of us and eventually were told that Bressie was too tired to have any more photos taken.. I was only peeved because we were asked in the first place!

Diamond_Ninja Registered User
#1,716

Diamond_Ninja said:
As for Bressie, I met him about a year ago I think, before he was on the show and he was lovely, chatted away to him he was really genuine and had time for everyone. We went to see him DJ last week and we were asked did we want to have a picture taken with him, long story short, we waited for ages, there was only about 6 or 7 of us and eventually were told that Bressie was too tired to have any more photos taken.. I was only peeved because we were asked in the first place!

I realise this is just a random rant, I do apologise Looking forward to the live shows now so we can hear people singing on their own, reckon Brian might have a winner in that Ex boyband lad!

LizT Same same but different
#1,717

Elmo said:
Just proves how a westlife concert sing-a-long is ****.

I shouldn't point out spelling errors but that van of westlives can't spell. Neither can I!

#1,718

Ilusa said:

He's not a great singer, but he's got that "looking sad into the camera" nailed..

Elmo Registered User
#1,719

lizt said:

I was being ironic just in case you didn't get that, but you might be reply to my irony. My irony always goes wrong

#1,720

Elmo said:
I was being ironic just in case you didn't get that, but you might be reply to my irony. My irony always goes wrong

It just doesn't come across on boards.

1 person has thanked this post
#1,721

JonathanAnon said:
He's not a great singer, but he's got that "looking sad into the camera" nailed..

Certainly not the best singer in the group. Remember the duo who sang Time To Say Goodbye in TVOI.
(Vanessa I think and Dan). Miles and Miles ahead of Kian Egan's singing ability. (imho)

#1,722

storminateapot said:
Certainly not the best singer in the group. Remember the duo who sang Time To Say Goodbye in TVOI.
(Vanessa I think and Dan). Miles and Miles ahead of Kian Egan's singing ability. (imho)

Let's be honest, they're miles ahead of all of the judges really.

celtictiger32 Registered User
#1,723

ha ha look at the vid around 1:55 he looks like mccauley culkin from home alone.

#1,724

Just watching the repeat ... the sound has gone all wrong. I think Conor broke it. Can't hear any of the singers now.

Busi_Girl08 Registered User
#1,725

Just watching the Creep performance.

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaysus.

Kian looks ready to thump someone.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!