Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#3,361

cloud493 said:
30 hours on Disgaea hit hot diggity damn this is one fine game.

Is a tough game?

#3,362

it can be, but its also easy to level up, doesn't feel like grinding.

super_furry Registered User
#3,363

Mortal Kombat is so good. The best single-player fighting game ever made.

1 person has thanked this post
EJ22 Registered User
#3,364

super_furry said:

This quote makes me jealous that I can't buy it for two weeks

caspa307 Registered User
#3,365

super_furry said:

just got it and disagea

ShadowHearth Registered User
#3,366

Well just had a go at mk. It is really way worse looking then console one. It uses console gameplay as cutscenes in story modes. Now backgrounds still look awesOme, but damn character models are crap.
Though it's not all lost. You really notice it only in the end of fights, when you get close in. When you just play, you won't notice lower graphics at all. And yes, it looks way better on vita then all the gameplay vidoes make it out on YouTube.
For 39.99 its way better palace then mvc 3. Story mode, challenge towers, unlockables etc... Way more fun!

1 person has thanked this post
caspa307 Registered User
#3,367

ShadowHearth said:
Well just had a go at mk. It is really way worse looking then console one. It uses console gameplay as cutscenes in story modes. Now backgrounds still look awesOme, but damn character models are crap.
Though it's not all lost. You really notice it only in the end of fights, when you get close in. When you just play, you won't notice lower graphics at all. And yes, it looks way better on vita then all the gameplay vidoes make it out on YouTube.
For 39.99 its way better palace then mvc 3. Story mode, challenge towers, unlockables etc... Way more fun!

just played mk first impressions..........oh jesus the graphics are ****e but the gameplay seems awesome as shadowhearth just said graphics look terrible during cutscenes and up close during the fights its pretty smooth its definetly gonna be fun and that challenge mode.....talk about just one more go.

#3,368

There's nothing wrong with the graphics at all lads... You're crazy! Sure the models look a bit iffy when it comes to detail textures but the thing that matters is that it looks perfectly good while actually fighting and runs at 60fps

2 people have thanked this post
ShadowHearth Registered User
#3,369

Helix said:
There's nothing wrong with the graphics at all lads... You're crazy! Sure the models look a bit iffy when it comes to detail textures but the thing that matters is that it looks perfectly good while actually fighting and runs at 60fps

a bit iffy graphics, does not make a game bad. Its just a warning to those, who might get a bit bitchy about downgrade graphics.
in my opinion its an awesome value packadge for 40 quid.

caspa307 Registered User
#3,370

ShadowHearth said:
a bit iffy graphics, does not make a game bad. Its just a warning to those, who might get a bit bitchy about downgrade graphics.
in my opinion its an awesome value packadge for 40 quid.

oh im very happy with my purchase definitely a must buy for any beat em up fan

#3,371

ShadowHearth said:
Its just a warning to those, who might get a bit bitchy about downgrade graphics.

i think anyone who would moan that the graphics aren't as good as they are on the ps3 deserves a kick in the rear anyway

6 people have thanked this post
Paarthurnax Registered User
#3,373

caspa307 said:
oh im very happy with my purchase definitely a must buy for any beat em up fan
I wouldn't really be a beatem up fan but I had to get MK for the vita, pretty impressed so far cant fault the graphics either. The download is 3gb due to all the cut scenes which is the only minus as I am getting tight for space on the 16gb memory card.

#3,374

Paarthurnax said:
I wouldn't really be a beatem up fan but I had to get MK for the vita, pretty impressed so far cant fault the graphics either. The download is 3gb due to all the cut scenes which is the only minus as I am getting tight for space on the 16gb memory card.

Thanks for that bit of info. I'll definitely prefer getting in physical form now.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!