#46

--LOS-- said:
Dammit I log in to find this.....


>.<


Same as but the text said the 6th!!!

Today is the 6th i demand tickets!!!!

D.Q Registered User
#47

the text says wednesday though..

typical **** tbh, sick of them messing up presales.

sickle Registered User
#48

--LOS-- said:
Dammit I log in to find this.....


>.<

yeah, its not exactly a presale now is it!

Nea Registered User
#49

Priority tickets my hole

Elmidena Registered User
#50

zomg this is majorly awesome, always been gutted I missed out on a show in Wales a few years back! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Squelchy Registered User
#51

sickle said:
yeah, its not exactly a presale now is it!



We got charged for the privilege of this, didn't we?!
F**king disgrace.

savemejebus Registered User
#52

hmm just as i'd amost forgotten what what being shafted by o2 felt like they give this lovely reminder.

I should have my tickets printed by now

Crann na Beatha Neart agus OnĂ³ir
#53

Ohh im soooooooooooooo there!

GLaDOS Testing
#54

Feck sake, I got a code off a friend who's on O2 so I could buy it today

NufcNavan Registered User
#55

So is the general sale going to be delayed now?

Squelchy Registered User
#56

NufcNavan said:
So is the general sale going to be delayed now?



Don't think so. The message earlier said the presale is running concurrently with the general sale...

The only advantage I can think of is that maybe the "priority" tickets won't be available in the general sale at that time, so only people with code will be able to buy them. Which is kind of an advantage, I guess.

Gaeilgeoir Registered User
#57

Debating whether it's better to go for seated or standing. Any thoughts? Obviously want to be as close to Rammstein as possible, but had a bad experience at Metallica last year & don't really want to get squished by crazy moshers : P

StaticAge11 Registered User
#58

25% of tickets are usually priority, and thats usually standing and the better seats

BlastedGlute Registered User
#59

I'm off to see them in vienna in november for a little pre holiday-holiday. Can't fookin wait!

--LOS-- =^.^=
#60

Squelchy said:
Don't think so. The message earlier said the presale is running concurrently with the general sale...

The only advantage I can think of is that maybe the "priority" tickets won't be available in the general sale at that time, so only people with code will be able to buy them. Which is kind of an advantage, I guess.


i.e. the presale is no longer a presale

Gaeilgeoir said:
Debating whether it's better to go for seated or standing. Any thoughts? Obviously want to be as close to Rammstein as possible, but had a bad experience at Metallica last year & don't really want to get squished by crazy moshers : P


I would say standing, from my experience of the o2 you're never going to get squished if you don't want to but there's still plenty of room to wander about standing further back, you're gona be nearer than the seats too.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!