Merowig Registered User

I normally don't go to any concerts (was only twice or so classical music) but now am really excited about tonight. My colleague did had to convince me hard of going (althohgh Rammstein is one of my favourite bands) but am now thankful she did

Merowig said:
I normally don't go to any concerts (was only twice or so classical music) but now am really excited about tonight. My colleague did had to convince me hard of going (althohgh Rammstein is one of my favourite bands) but am now thankful she did

You won't regret it Should be an amazing gig \m/

1 person has thanked this post
lorweld Registered User

Just got word that the m&g is on at 8.15 now so dunno if that means they'll take to the stage earlier than 9.

mystic86 Registered User

so how was it?

ktulu123 Moderator

Unreal!! One of the best gigs i've ever been too!

4 people have thanked this post
DrumSteve Registered User

Well that was just ****ing epic.

7 people have thanked this post
P_1 Registered User

Bloody fantastic! Such a stage show too

DUBACC Registered User

DrumSteve said:
Well that was just ****ing epic.

Totally agree. Best entrance by a band I've seen! Second song, can't remember the name, (can anyone help me with ghe name of it - it was fkg awesome!!) was the most energetic and frenetic song I've seen live and I've seen a ton!!

Brilliant!! Hopefully my hearing will be back for work in the morning! Must be close to Lemmy and Motörhead as loudest act around!! :-)

A V A Banned

just home , great gig!! iv been to a good few gigs , that was the fcukin best, swear to god!! everything about it!! the entrance , the stage show , the setlist!!!

i was lucky enough to have the audi club pass , treated clas, also had really good seats 2 rows from the front , right in the centre!!! sittng made it much better, from now on ill be sitting !!

B1G Al Registered User

Best. Live. Show. Ever.

A V A Banned

did you see the amount of crew getting ready towards the end, it was unreal iv never seen that amount of crew just for one night!!!

also the pyro technics was incredible!!! the bang off them was intence and the heat off those flames was unreal, and i was sitting,could only imagine the people at the barrier

budgemook Registered User

Unreal gig. Bang bang indeed.

A V A Banned

also thought i was in a live dvd haha

sabrewulf Registered User

Guys, I think I have just witnessed the best Rammstein show ever. And this comes from a guy who has seen them in 1997 in Germany in an Olympia Theatre sized venue!
Oh my word... Du riechst so guuuuuut! Goosebumps, pure goosebumps!

2 people have thanked this post
blastman Registered User

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..that is all!!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!