Masked Man Registered User

Somebody should probably start a thread on it. nothing really to do with steam.

I hope it's not a huge mistake (which it probably is).

Howlin1 Registered User
bpb101 Registered User

yea, i think your right masked man . i belive i had started one a few months ago.ill look it up - there was talk however of it begin related to steam but we were not that lucky

EDIT: Lets end this here and pick it up here

shizz Registered User

I was going to but put one in the Mobile forum to try generate some outside interest as well haha

Grudaire Registered User

Yeah, I don't know if the linux console idea will happen, it may be too soon to have a console released that will have far far less games than the competition..

bpb101 Registered User

Cliste said:
Yeah, I don't know if the linux console idea will happen, it may be too soon to have a console released that will have far far less games than the competition..

posted a linux console for june or march

bpb101 Registered User

hey folks, Serious sam 3 is now only 5.99 - voted by the community ( ids say a lot of linux nuts had their vote)

only for the next 9 and a half hours though so get the cards out quick

2 people have thanked this post
djmarkus Registered User

Fcuk, already bought at 9.99. FML

bpb101 Registered User

Some Stats ive aquired ,( Needed a calulator for the sums #1stworldproblems )
Here Yous Go

About 1% using linux

Thoughts?

PrzemoF Registered User

bpb101 said:
About 1% using linux

Thoughts?

Huge growth over January 2012 - a couple month ago it was ZERO!

If steam goes ahead with linux based console the stats might change in very short time.

bpb101 Registered User

PrzemoF said:
Huge growth over January 2012 - a couple month ago it was ZERO!

If steam goes ahead with linux based console the stats might change in very short time.

no, I would say there would be a specical os type ( even if running ubuntu that the survey would detect ie. Valve Console os and i dont know wheater their will be a survey form them.
would be intresting to see

bpb101 Registered User

Not a bad start for the year of Linux gaming
Steam console will be ready by the end of the year
http://www.gamingonlinux.com/index.php?threads%2Flinux-based-steam-console-confirmed-for-this-year.1598%2F

Setun Registered User

Picked up Serious Sam a few days ago. Co-op is a blast (pardon the pun), especially with the kamikaze onslaught in the first level! I'm tempted to pick up Superbrothers: Swords and Sorcery EP too at some stage, looks v interesting.

Has anybody found any bugs yet? Steam chat has been a bit buggy for me - occasional window focusing issues causing strange keyboard shortcut conflicts. Otherwise it seems fine so far

bpb101 Registered User

Setun said:
Picked up Serious Sam a few days ago. Co-op is a blast (pardon the pun), especially with the kamikaze onslaught in the first level! I'm tempted to pick up Superbrothers: Swords and Sorcery EP too at some stage, looks v interesting.

Has anybody found any bugs yet? Steam chat has been a bit buggy for me - occasional window focusing issues causing strange keyboard shortcut conflicts. Otherwise it seems fine so far

A new person joins

Yea , when i get a message , it pops up in the bottom right but thats it ,no flashing window no chat window opens ( unless i click the message) i have to click "send message" to see the message

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!