Charlie Haughy Registered User
#1





He looks A LOT older now imo! Clearly hes off the roids now! Good for him. His arms look tiny now though in comparison to how they used to.

Also:

Former WWE star Batista has launched an account on Twitter via twitter.com/Real_DBautista. The account has been confirmed by his official website, Demon-Wrestling.com. He posted an introductory message explaining what he's been up to since parting ways with WWE last year.

"So I'm giving in to my rule of NO social networking because I promised my boy Josh Rafferty that i would......so here we go!" Batista wrote. "First off!!!!! NO HATERS ALLOWED!!! I hate HATERS!! I wish all haters a Nick Diaz style ass woopin! go somewhere else!

"This is what i've done since I left WWE a year ago....3 movies, first one "House of the Rising Sun" being released next month. riding low with my homies.... THE IMPERIALS!!!! Los Angeles chapter....sup Francisco,Junior, El Presidente Tomas..(we miss you Jesse) training my ass off at Gracie Fighter Pleasant Hill Cali, Gracie Fighter Tampa Fl., and Powerhouse Gym in Downtown Tampa. ....and chillin with Sarah : )"

Batista also says he plans on fighting no matter what.

He wrote, "So I'll repeat myself because haters are not only losers but they also seem to be illiterate! NO ****ING HATERS! no negative chi here!!!! and God willing...YES I will be fighting. even if i have to walk my old ass to the cage with a cane!"

Batista then criticizes WWE's "PG" product, writing, "I'm the biggest wrestling fan there is..which is why I'm boycotting the PG BS! They're selling watered down art bro. Kills me."

Batista also responded to queries regarding his recent weight loss. He says he gave up weights and eliminated certain foods from his diet.

"Gave up the weights, gluten, red meat, pork....down to 260...feel great," he wrote. "Leaner than ever though. I feel great at this weight."

source: Lordsofpain.net
__________________


Thoughts? Isn't he shaping up for a MMA debut in the near future?

Cherry_Cola Registered User
#2

Anyone else think he really looks like Alan Sugar in that pic?

4 people have thanked this post
D2D Cavs - 2016 NBA Champions!
#3

Charlie Haughy said:
Isn't he shaping up for a MMA debut in the near future?


He was to sign a deal with StrikeForce before they were bought out by Zuffa

#4

He looks like a normal human being again, good for him.

DHYNZY Registered User
#5

That is drastic weight loss. But you have to feel that he just increased his life expectancy a little. I also appreciate the stance against PG WWE, although I heard the real reason he quit was over a movie role..

#6

DHYNZY said:
That is drastic weight loss. But you have to feel that he just increased his life expectancy a little. I also appreciate the stance against PG WWE, although I heard the real reason he quit was over a movie role..


Yeah it was The Chaperone one,he dodged a bullet there.He looks like he's been sick lately such is the dramatic loss of size since he went off the juice, its funny how some main eventers kept their size after the wellness policy was introduced it took more deaths for some to take it more seriously.

1 person has thanked this post
drayme Registered User
#7

Batista and Shelly Martinez have also buried the hatchet. Move over Shawn and Bret.

GTR63 said:
Yeah it was The Chaperone one,he dodged a bullet there.He looks like he's been sick lately such is the dramatic loss of size since he went off the juice, its funny how some main eventers kept their size after the wellness policy was introduced it took more deaths for some to take it more seriously.


Either than of it is just the body type most conducive to Martial Arts.

#8

cant believe how much size hes lost.

imho he doesnt stand much of a chance as a fighter. hed be better off living out the rest of his athletic days in wwe. or maybe japan.

#9

Fair play to him for losing the weight, but he doesn't look healthy imo. He looks gaunt. He has lost a shedload of weight, but seemingly within a short period. That isn't necessarily a good thing and I think it shows in that pic.

#10

LZ5by5 said:
Fair play to him for losing the weight, but he doesn't look healthy imo. He looks gaunt. He has lost a shedload of weight, but seemingly within a short period. That isn't necessarily a good thing and I think it shows in that pic.


I think thats more a reflection on how massivley juiced up he used to be in WWE. The muscle mas he used to carry was grotesque really. If you didn't have a picture of him from his WWE days in your mind you'd just think he looked like a normal guy now. He is far healthier looking like he does here than he did when he was wrestling. If you look at his face it looks pretty much the same, he hasn't lost much fatty weight per se, he's just rapidly lost the ridiculous muscular mass he had in WWE.

1 person has thanked this post
JJayoo Registered User
#11

"Gave up the weights, gluten, red meat, pork....down to 260...feel great," he wrote. "Leaner than ever though. I feel great at this weight."


He is nowhere near a lean 260 pounds

Insect Overlord Moderator
#12

JJayoo said:
He is nowhere near a lean 260 pounds


Looks closer to 220 in those pictures. Could still be billing himself as being bigger though.

1 person has thanked this post
Show Time Registered User
#13

He looks f*^*$d.

Pentecost Registered User
#14

What does his sudden appearance change say about the Wellness policy though, if as everyone is speculating it's due to being off steroids? Is it just a joke or are wrestlers actually taking it seriously? Genuine question btw.

drayme Registered User
#15

Pentecost said:
What does his sudden appearance change say about the Wellness policy though, if as everyone is speculating it's due to being off steroids? Is it just a joke or are wrestlers actually taking it seriously? Genuine question btw.


Wrestlers dont take steriods per say. Those who can afford it take designer HGH which is hard to protect. Others take testosterone replacement therapy. In most sports they fail you if you have a Testosterone/Epitestosterone (T/E) ratio of 4 while WWE it is 10.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!