vectra Registered User
#61

Hal1 said:
Looks like a VAG .



PMSL
Just spotted what voodoomelon was on about there now..

1 person has thanked this post
#62

Voodoomelon said:
Ehhhhh, anyone? No? Just me so...


Shuussshhh. Paindoctor is really an axe murderer....

1 person has thanked this post
homer90 Registered User
#63

Multi purpose Smart ........

#64

So, is the extension on the back called a Smart Arse?

I'll get me coat...

34 people have thanked this post
vectra Registered User
#65

kazul said:
So, is the extension on the back called a Smart Arse?

I'll get me coat...



Brilliant

ShadowHearth Registered User
#66

Today, technically ( 2:00 am ) . Duck hit my car at 120km/h on motorway. To be correct in this thread, "I" hit the duck using my car lol.

Damn thing scared the living Jesus out of me. Nothing to car thought as it went in to bumper. A barely clipped it thought.

TestTransmission Registered User
#67

ShadowHearth said:
Today, technically ( 2:00 am ) . Duck hit my car at 120km/h on motorway. To be correct in this thread, "I" hit the duck using my car lol.

Damn thing scared the living Jesus out of me. Nothing to car thought as it went in to bumper. A barely clipped it thought.


In the 400bhp Skyline?

1 person has thanked this post
ShadowHearth Registered User
#68

TestTransmission said:
In the 400bhp Skyline?


Nope, it's offroad. Drove to Dublin in mondeo. Droping off misses in airport.

Owen Registered User
#69

Voodoomelon said:
Ehhhhh, anyone? No? Just me so...


Hal1 said:
Looks like a VAG .


vectra said:
PMSL
Just spotted what voodoomelon was on about there now..



-Corkie- said:
Shuussshhh. Paindoctor is really an axe murderer....


homer90 said:
Multi purpose Smart ........



kazul said:
So, is the extension on the back called a Smart Arse?

I'll get me coat...


You're all weirdos. The lot of ye When I saw the photo the first time after I took it, the Ron Jeremy in me came to the same conclusion though. The Nerd in me also came up with this :

2 people have thanked this post
Limerick man Registered User
#70

Gave mine another lick of paint, I'd say two more cans will do her nicely!

TestTransmission Registered User
#71

Limerick man said:
Gave mine another lick of paint, I'd say two more cans will do her nicely!


that's proper wheeler dealer

4 people have thanked this post
#72

Voodoomelon said:
Ehhhhh, anyone? No? Just me so...


Yes, it does look like he's building an artificial vagina in his Smart Car, it's not just you.

4 people have thanked this post
ToxicPaddy Baaanaaaanaaaaa
#73

PaintDoctor said:
Yup, bang on!

I got the bulbs in a local motor factors, but they're a fscking nightmare - made somewhere in the far east, and you've to bend the pins in the bulb to make them actually contact the PCB in the dash. Won't be doing the rest of the LEDs, as there are none! My last MINI I'd everything done, every switch, every backlight too.

Will try to take more photos of the enclosure as I get it done. It's just taking an age, and everything else seems to take my time :/

Here's what I did to it about 3 weeks ago.









Great job mate, looks savage!!

1 person has thanked this post
dougie-lampkin Registered User
#74

PaintDoctor said:
Here's what I did to it about 3 weeks ago...


Should've converted it into a...Smamborghini!




Or if you're feeling adventurous and enjoy sunny weather, there's always the Smorvette...

12 people have thanked this post
dr.fuzzenstein Registered User
#75

I checked the oil today!Then remembered F1 was on.Go Vettel!

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!