liam7831 Registered User
#1,441

ShamoBuc said:
Kildare it is then, bring them on!!!

And then Kerry or Donegal in the semi!

Ye usually go weak at the knees at the sight of green and gold in dublin....

1 person has thanked this post
ShamoBuc Registered User
#1,442

liam7831 said:
Ye usually go weak at the knees at the sight of green and gold in dublin....

I'd love to play Kerry again this year.

Thrilling win for Cork today - semi-final of the all Ireland, fúcking delighted.

I was confident of a win beforehand. We really should have scored more goals in the first half. The subs Cork brought on were hugely impressive I thought.

To come from 3 down and win like that is great for a team that are so inexperienced. In the last 10 mins it could have went either way, but it didn't

Tipperary animal lover Registered User
#1,443

Great to see ye beat the blaaas, Waterford have nothing on the bench, should make a good semi final to young teams

#1,444

Great win.Deserved.Lehane was not missed as much as I thought and subs were excellent.

ShamoBuc Registered User
#1,445

yomtea98 said:
Great win.Deserved.Lehane was not missed as much as I thought and subs were excellent.

Well his replacement did well enough

Lehane is the kind of player who could really use the size of Croker to his advantage.

Delighted Seán Óg did well yesterday. I was genuinely thrilled when he drilled over his point. Some people were probably waiting for him to be crap so they could roll out the too old, slow etc line. He might not get his game the next day, but I hope he plays in croker again at some stage this year.

McDonnell did quite well at full back I thought and will probably get the nod for the semi. This is a problem position for us but he was far more assured than what we've had there in previous games.

Our full forward line are so dangerous in posession, all we need to do is work out how to get the ball to them - if only that was easy!

Kildare on Sunday will be an interesting game. A few cobwebs will surely have some effect on Cork but over 70 odd mins - we really should be winning this one. In 2 minds about going, pub is a tempting option. A win would mean travelling for both the hurling and football semis, but having the second game aswell might just mean rounding up a car load for Sunday morning.
Decisions, decisions

SeaFields Gone fishin'
#1,446

ShamoBuc said:
A win would mean travelling for both the hurling and football semis, but having the second game aswell might just mean rounding up a car load for Sunday morning.
Decisions, decisions

Its a terrible affliction being a rebel and having such difficult decisions to make.

3 people have thanked this post
ShamoBuc Registered User
#1,447

SeaFields said:
Its a terrible affliction being a rebel and having such difficult decisions to make.

True, wouldn't have it any other way...good job City play half their games at home

sheao Registered User
#1,448

The strengh in depth which the Cork squad had got us over the line.

cuttothechase Registered User
#1,449

Who got man of the match in the Waterford game lads? I was on a stag at the weekend so hadn't the clearest of heads for the Cork game.

Orizio Registered User
#1,450

cuttothechase said:
Who got man of the match in the Waterford game lads? I was on a stag at the weekend so hadn't the clearest of heads for the Cork game.

Molumphy.

closeline Registered User
#1,451

Will there be trains for Sundays game

ShamoBuc Registered User
#1,452

Cork team is as follows.............

1. Alan Quirke

2. Ray Carey 3. Michael Shields 4. Eoin Cadogan

5. Paudie Kissane 6. Graham Canty 7. Noel O'Leary

8. Alan O'Connor 9. Aidan Walsh

10. Fintan Goold 11. Ciaran Sheehan 12. Paul Kerrigan

13. Colm O'Neill 14. Donncha O'Connor 15. Nicholas Murphy

Good to see Canty back, that forward line will surely do damage.

rebel girl 15 Moderator
#1,453

I predict about three changes to that line up before the game!

corcaigh07 Registered User
#1,454

hows Goulding shaping up, could he be in contention for a starting place, maybe instead of Nicholas Murphy?

teednab-el Registered User
#1,455

If Cork win this one and Kerry lose the following the game, it will round off a beautiful day at Croke Park.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!