Coillte_Bhoy Registered User
#4,111

Eirebear said:
Oh jesus titty****ing christ. A football teams supporters claiming to be better than other teams fans! Shock of shocks!
Got to laugh at asking where that leaves Celtic fans, I think you may be missing the point of football chants now.

Whats getting dragged out next?
The Red and Black socks story? Maybe The Bouncy one?
What about the "Why is Dublin mentioned in Follow Follow?" debate?

Drivel is pretty much bang on.


Oh ffs, you really are hurting and lashing out all around you. WATP has sinister connotations to a minority of uneducated morons in your support. i dont find it offensive, more laughable really. As for the last part, of ****ing course not. Not sure about the bouncy though

Eirebear Registered User
#4,112

Coillte_Bhoy said:
Oh ffs, you really are hurting and lashing out all around you. WATP has sinister connotations to a minority of uneducated morons in your support. i dont find it offensive, more laughable really. As for the last part, of ****ing course not. Not sure about the bouncy though


Maybe lashing out, and probably at the wrong target to be fair - but i don't particularly take too well to being labelled a fascist.

As for the rest - i've read them all at one point or another on this very forum.

lubo_moravcik Registered User
#4,113

Eirebear said:
Maybe lashing out, and probably at the wrong target to be fair - but i don't particularly take too well to being labelled a fascist.

As for the rest - i've read them all at one point or another on this very forum.


Why is Dublin mentioned?

Jelle1880 Registered User
#4,114

'sinister connotations' ?

You mean like 'We don't care what the animals say' ?

Eirebear Registered User
#4,115

lubo_moravcik said:
Why is Dublin mentioned?


I dunno, it fits into the song.
But i'm sure it's for bigoted/racist/sectarian reasons of course.

lubo_moravcik Registered User
#4,116

Eirebear said:
I dunno, it fits into the song.
But i'm sure it's for bigoted/racist/sectarian reasons of course.


Because it fits into the song, ok. Thanks

Coillte_Bhoy Registered User
#4,117

Eirebear said:
Maybe lashing out, and probably at the wrong target to be fair - but i don't particularly take too well to being labelled a fascist.

As for the rest - i've read them all at one point or another on this very forum.


You havent read them from me and tbh i was having a go at another poster, not you particularly or rangers fans in general but i do think that particular chant can be interpreted wrongly by some idiots, same as some of our more political slogans can be among the idiots in our support

Jelle1880 Registered User
#4,118

Easy, because it's one of the last places you'd expect to find Rangers fans following their team.
But they do

Coillte_Bhoy Registered User
#4,119

Jelle1880 said:
'sinister connotations' ?

You mean like 'We don't care what the animals say' ?


No, you just dont get it, im ****ed if im going to try and explain it to you.

Coillte_Bhoy Registered User
#4,120

Jelle1880 said:
Easy, because it's one of the last places you'd expect to find Rangers fans following their team.
But they do


Can you not use the quote function?

Jelle1880 Registered User
#4,121

Coillte_Bhoy said:
No, you just dont get it, im ****ed if im going to try and explain it to you.


No, it's pretty clear, you think it's some sort of supremacist slogan which caused some Rangers fans to see themselves superior to Celtic fans.

Shocking that, football fans who see themselves as better than their rivals.

Eirebear Registered User
#4,122

Coillte_Bhoy said:
You havent read them from me and tbh i was having a go at another poster, not you particularly or rangers fans in general but i do think that particular chant can be interpreted wrongly by some idiots, same as some of our more political slogans can be among the idiots in our support


Fair enough, as i say i probably shouldnt have vented at you - you just happened to be there at the time!

Jelle1880 Registered User
#4,123

Coillte_Bhoy said:
Can you not use the quote function?

It's fairly easy to see what I was talking about, figure it out.

Coillte_Bhoy Registered User
#4,124

Jelle1880 said:
No, it's pretty clear, you think it's some sort of supremacist slogan which caused some Rangers fans to see themselves superior to Celtic fans.

Shocking that, football fans who see themselves as better than their rivals.


Why not just chant 'Croppy lie down'? Timmy must know his place.

Eirebear Registered User
#4,125

lubo_moravcik said:
Because it fits into the song, ok. Thanks


lol, i dunno if you're being serious, or i'm being serious, or that was just the most banal conversation ever?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!