thebison Awaiting Email Confirmation
#7,546

Looking forward to next season

@GuillemBalague
Guillem Balague
Chelsea: despite reports, Abramovich and AVB planning together next season. Great bond there. Villas Boas will be there nxt season for sure

1 person has thanked this post
GavRedKing Category Moderator
#7,547

As much as I'd love to believe Balague he can be very hit or miss with his " information ".

I'd hope its true though, I really do.

#7,548

gavredking said:
As much as I'd love to believe Balague he can be very hit or miss with his " information ".

I'd hope its true though, I really do.

That's a fair enough comment.

General views is that AVB will at least get a 2nd year though.

#7,549

thebison said:
That's a fair enough comment.

General views is that AVB will at least get a 2nd year though.

I sincerely hope he does. Hes a young manager with good, fresh ideas and was handed an ageing squad and asked to play a certain way with very little input with regards his own players and what system would best suit the current squad.

I fully believe we'll be pushing for the league all the way next year. we'll be a better squad and AVB will know exactly what he wants and how to achieve it.

Sgt Pepper 64 Registered User
#7,550

gavredking said:
I sincerely hope he does. Hes a young manager with good, fresh ideas and was handed an ageing squad and asked to play a certain way with very little input with regards his own players and what system would best suit the current squad.

I fully believe we'll be pushing for the league all the way next year. we'll be a better squad and AVB will know exactly what he wants and how to achieve it.

maybe we dont need to spend so much money and those pesky kids are\were right under our very noses all the time!?

Good article here

http://thechels.net/2012/02/can-they-kick-it-will-we-ever-find-out/

#7,551

^

Good read alright. Its hard to say if a player is good enough for the 1st team until he gets a run in the team of a few games on the spin.

No doubt in training the players are upto it but matchdays are a totally different story then training with your team mates.

We also need order and stability to promote youth and blood some players in.

#7,552

Hopefully AVB will show us what brought him to the top of the manager list. Still it is hard to take losing a 3 nil lead. He needs to rebuild the back four and find a replacement for Cech for the long term. You cannot leak goals to that degree.
If he stays for next season it will surprise me, if he goes before next season it won't.

Lukker- Registered User
#7,553

No Saha tomorrow should help us.

Johner Registered User
#7,554

Lukker- said:
No Saha tomorrow should help us.

Thank fuck! Was at Goodison when he scored twice when they beat us a couple of seasons ago. Will be a tough game tomorrow anyway though.

#7,555

Fiskar said:
Hopefully AVB will show us what brought him to the top of the manager list. Still it is hard to take losing a 3 nil lead. He needs to rebuild the back four and find a replacement for Cech for the long term. You cannot leak goals to that degree.
If he stays for next season it will surprise me, if he goes before next season it won't.

So Courtois isn't good enough?

Crann na Beatha Neart agus OnĂ³ir
#7,556

Hope to christ we get a result tommorrow!!!

#7,557

Two cool videos...

Believe it or not, Malouda actually passes a ball to Torres

Also, surprised about Torres saying he best moment in his career was the fans at Wolves chanting his name.

(Invalid youtube)

Amirani Moderator
#7,558

AVB can't have much longer left.

pistolpetes11 Moderator
#7,559

Arsenal come from behind to grab a last minute winner , were in big trouble ,

No heart or fight from us in that game ,

Boswinga simply is not good enough, cole has been very poor

#7,560

Chelsea are quite simply a shambles of a team at the present minute....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!