Meglamonia Registered User
#7,501
pistolpetes11 Moderator
#7,502

This says a lot to me :

We touched a little bit, of course, on next year's project, but mainly on that (United) game

Shows that we are already looking at next year and that more than likely AVB will be part of it.

GavRedKing Category Moderator
#7,503

What do we reckon for Everton away on Saturday??

JT is still out so do we go with Cahill/Luiz or Cahill/Ivanovic?

If we go with a similar system like the one we deployed against Utd would Luiz be better off next to Meireles/Essien in CM?

So many possibilities really, I dont think we need to highlight how important a victory against Everton is and it will be like the Swansea game IMO, we will have to be at our best to get something and I hope its 3 points.

#7,504

Seen this on SSN last night, looks to be one for the future.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7493857/Chelsea-snap-up-Christensen

hungoverbunny Registered User
#7,505

lol the comment below it

2 people have thanked this post
#7,506

hungoverbunny said:
lol the comment below it

the_doctor199 Registered User
#7,507

gavredking said:

This one..

steve says February 7, 2012 3:10pm

dont worry mate,youll end up on loan in holland for the next decade like half of our reserves and never be seen again.

1 person has thanked this post
#7,508

^

So true.

Johner Registered User
#7,509

It would be funny if it wasn't true.

#7,510

According to a couple of sources Arsenal wsnt Danny Sturridge. Funny that they went from been linked with Kalou to Sturridge.

Blatter Registered User
#7,512

Football finance expert Andersred has created a blog on the results.

http://andersred.blogspot.com/2012/02/income-up-costs-down-chelsea-getting-in.html

They seem to be very positive results.

2 people have thanked this post
Sgt Pepper 64 Registered User
#7,513

Blatter said:
Football finance expert Andersred has created a blog on the results.

http://andersred.blogspot.com/2012/02/income-up-costs-down-chelsea-getting-in.html

They seem to be very positive results.

Ahem "and when the squad needs a significant overhaul"

100-200 mill should do it, thats alright... isnt it?

(Excluding wages!)

#7,514

Sgt Pepper 64 said:
Ahem "and when the squad needs a significant overhaul"

100-200 mill should do it, thats alright... isnt it?

(Excluding wages!)

Well assembling a new squad under the F.F.P. is going to be very difficult. We have to play and rely on more youngsters which is a good thing.

Modern day transfers of £25-30 Million will be few and far between with the new F.F.P. but thats just my opinion.

I think any business we do in the summer will be the last big spend by Roman.

Marty McFly Registered User
#7,515

gavredking said:
Well assembling a new squad under the F.F.P. is going to be very difficult. We have to play and rely on more youngsters which is a good thing.

Modern day transfers of £25-30 Million will be few and far between with the new F.F.P. but thats just my opinion.

I think any business we do in the summer will be the last big spend by Roman.

Do you really think the F.F.P will be effective? I know as an Arsenal fan id be dleighted to see it happen , but I just cant see UEFA going out and placing severe punishments like banning from Champions League on the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man United etc they hold far to much power within football. Look at Citys ridicilous new sponsorship hey seem to have got away with that.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!