so how did you do?
post all your comments here!

to start things off:

is it me or did anyone else write about osama bin laden for the media studies q1

Louise6 Registered User

It actually went much better than expected paper 1 was easy - and i did Barack Obamas visit for the media studies question. And then paper paper 2 was also relatively easy. I'm pretty happy with how it went

Louise6 said:
It actually went much better than expected paper 1 was easy - and i did Barack Obamas visit for the media studies question. And then paper paper 2 was also relatively easy. I'm pretty happy with how it went

same here, it went really well, just that my hands were killin me after that notorious paper 2

After the exam every said they did either Obamas or the Queens visit...
I did Osama bin Laden... They all said "Oh Yeah!"

The Unseen Poetry was a bit bizarre though..

1 person has thanked this post
bezka Registered User

For Personal Writing i did the speech- it was a very nice title
for functional writing i did a review of my PS3 lol

1 person has thanked this post

EmatoelDiablo said:
After the exam every said they did either Obamas or the Queens visit...
I did Osama bin Laden... They all said "Oh Yeah!"

The Unseen Poetry was a bit bizarre though..

that was one of the stupidest poems i've ever heard, but for me i had very little time to do the studied poetry

summers nearly ther HUHHHHHHHHH said:
that was one of the stupidest poems i've ever heard, but for me i had very little time to do the studied poetry

What is your impression on Mrs Reece?
She laughs? A lot?

EmatoelDiablo said:
She laughs? A lot?

hahaha, thats all she bloody did, the whole poem was about her laughing, wtf?

same, i did a ps3 review as well, it was class, what was your short-story or personal writing about?

I did the Kindle for some reason.... wasn't arsed describing an Xbox again...wish it could have been a game though.. only wrote a page and a half

bezka Registered User

same, i did a ps3 review as well, it was class, what was your short-story or personal writing about?

the speech was write a speech for or against the motion Social Networking sites have a negative impact on the lives of teenagers (not the exact wording but close)
Im useless at planning essays.

bezka Registered User

EmatoelDiablo said:
I did the Kindle for some reason.... wasn't arsed describing an Xbox again...wish it could have been a game though.. only wrote a page and a half

How much are you advised to write?

bezka said:
How much are you advised to write?

half a page for 5 marks...ridiculous I know but it helped a little

bezka said:
the speech was write a speech for or against the motion Social Networking sites have a negative impact on the lives of teenagers (not the exact wording but close)
Im useless at planning essays.

i wrote a story from the q a composition beginning with the lines ''I knew i needed a lot of courage to get through the day'' or something like that. i based mine on a prison

cantanstrophe Registered User

EmatoelDiablo said:
She laughs? A lot?

I said she was nice. I couldn't find any evidence, so I said that "In my experience, most people who laugh like that are."

*facepalm*

TheRedDevil10 Registered User

no way is it half a page for 5 marks.
A page and a half is enough for it

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!