Almost had a heartattack with excitment when i saw todays winner of the million was from cork and the numbers started with "PZ",alas twas not me...

winning from today's draw: €0
Total winnings since Aug 2011 on €5k: €75

Sonnenblumen Registered User

As instructed I sent a letter to PB office in relation to my apparent win. Two weeks on and not haven't heard anything, I telephoned Fexco today.

Apparently Fexco scan all corresondence received but have no record of them receiving my letter.

I have re-send my original letter. When I enquired what the winnings was, they refused to disclose the amount.

When I asked when can I expect a resply to my next letter, they said up to 3 weeks!

Exciting! Keep us updated...

1 person has thanked this post
uberalles Registered User

Sonnenblumen said:
As instructed I sent a letter to PB office in relation to my apparent win. Two weeks on and not haven't heard anything, I telephoned Fexco today.

Apparently Fexco scan all corresondence received but have no record of them receiving my letter.

I have re-send my original letter. When I enquired what the winnings was, they refused to disclose the amount.

When I asked when can I expect a resply to my next letter, they said up to 3 weeks!

Sounds like they are very inefficient. Up to three weeks to tell you if you have won 500 euros or 10K or 100K.

BS really.

9 people have thanked this post
brownbeard Registered User

Winnings from today's draw:€0

Total winnings since Mar 2011 on €1k: €225
Total winnings since Jan 2012 on €1k: €0

Sonnenblumen, can you not just check the prize bonds numbers you have against the winning bond? Or are there to many to bother with?

pbwinner Registered User

Winnings from today's draw: €0
Total winnings since Feb 2011 on €25k: €450

WhiteMan32 Registered User

Total winnings since Feb 2012 on €12k: €75

Thargor Registered User

Sonnenblumen said:

Keep us updated on this please Sonnerblumen.

TheMilkyPirate Registered User

Girlfriends mother was sent a letter asking her to contact them about a prize she had won, Obviously thought she had won a small fortune. Turns out it was €75. So don't get those hopes up too high.

Good luck BTW.

Bought €3,000 of PB's in late July 2011

Todays draw = €0

So far on the €3,000 invested, total winnings = €75

hairyprincess Registered User

Total winnings since Feb 2010 on €500: €75
Total winnings since Feb 2011 on €50: €0

brownbeard Registered User

Winnings from today's draw:€0

Total winnings since Mar 2011 on €1k: €225
Total winnings since Jan 2012 on €1k: €0

pbwinner Registered User

Total winnings since Feb 2011 on €25k: €450

3 people have thanked this post
WhiteMan32 Registered User

Total winnings since Feb 2012 on €12k: €75

uberalles Registered User

baraca said:
Girlfriends mother was sent a letter asking her to contact them about a prize she had won, Obviously thought she had won a small fortune. Turns out it was €75. So don't get those hopes up too high.

Good luck BTW.

Is this new ......... "please contact us" BS. gone be with the day when they sent you a cheque. I remenber opening an envelope and seeing a cheque from the PB office and it had a few 00s at first glance!
Wait for it ........... 10000

Problem ....... a decimal point after the second 0. Why? Do you have prizes that are in cents you fcuks. I thought I had won a big wad at first. Just a hundred unfortunately :-(

No news yet?

Id say Sonnenblumen is off sunning himself somewhere now and doesnt care about us povs after the big win.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!