Pythia Registered User
#3,331

Bought myself some basics on ebay.

CND Stickey which is a base coat I have read good reviews on:

and another bottle of Seche Vite as a quick dry top coat:

Also purchased Essence Irreplaceable (in the new shaped bottle) (not my photo):

Finally, I got my Shellac done yesterday. Rubble with a gold glitter topcoat on the ring fingers. It's a nice mushroom brown colour (not my photo):

3 people have thanked this post
shanna83 Registered User
#3,332

Irreplaceable is in the new bottles?! I need it!!!

Does anyone use OPI Nail Envy? I'm saving my Boots points to buy it, it's really dear and I'm wondering if it's worth the expense.

2 people have thanked this post
dudara Administrator
#3,333

Pythia said:

Finally, I got my Shellac done yesterday. Rubble with a gold glitter topcoat on the ring fingers. It's a nice mushroom brown colour (not my photo):

Got that colour done recently - it's lovely one. I even went and bought an OPI colour in a similar shade afterwards.

musical.x Registered User
#3,334

shanna83 said:

Does anyone use OPI Nail Envy? I'm saving my Boots points to buy it, it's really dear and I'm wondering if it's worth the expense.

Same! I heard they discontinued it! need a back up asap

Belle Morte Registered User
#3,335

That Essence in Irreplaceable is gorgeous! MUST find this!

I seriously love Essence and Catrice nail polishes - I always come out with 7 or 8 at a time!

1 person has thanked this post
Pythia Registered User
#3,336

musical.x said:
Same! I heard they discontinued it! need a back up asap

Gah, it's actually 'Cookie Love'. I thought I was buying Irreplaceable, just went by colour.

This is cookie love (from google images):

ladypip Registered User
#3,337

shanna83 said:

Im using it, I bought the original and got the matte free, I use the matte as a base coat. My nails have improved a little bit but they were in a really bad state so im giving it time. Ive been using it properly for about two weeks now.

shanna83 Registered User
#3,338

ladypip said:
Im using it, I bought the original and got the matte free, I use the matte as a base coat. My nails have improved a little bit but they were in a really bad state so im giving it time. Ive been using it properly for about two weeks now.

It'l be a while before I have enough points, I'd love to know how your nails are in another few weeks if that's not being too nosy?!

Ah irreplaceable, too good to be true! Just had a look at the website and they've actually discontinued a truckload of color & gos, one of my stockists is selling the old bottles off at 65c a pop, have bought most but definitely going back for back-ups of stuff like A Lovely Secret, Sure Azure, Galactic Black, Rich & Pretty, You Belong to Me, & Blue Addicted, gutted they're being discontinued.

musical.x Registered User
#3,339

shanna83 said:
It'l be a while before I have enough points, I'd love to know how your nails are in another few weeks if that's not being too nosy?!

Ah irreplaceable, too good to be true! Just had a look at the website and they've actually discontinued a truckload of color & gos, one of my stockists is selling the old bottles off at 65c a pop, have bought most but definitely going back for back-ups of stuff like A Lovely Secret, Sure Azure, Galactic Black, Rich & Pretty, You Belong to Me, & Blue Addicted, gutted they're being discontinued.

We don't even get the sale ones! they just get rid of them

oh and here's a mani just to brighten up all the gloom

Models own Hedonist from the Hed kandi collection

5 people have thanked this post
dudara Administrator
#3,340

I found another of the OPI Grand Slam collection in TK Maxx this afternoon. That means I have 3 of them now. Don't like the 4th one, so this will be it.

Twee. Moderator
#3,341

Essence "The Huntsman"

Barry M "Strawberry Ice Cream"

6 people have thanked this post
Angel8ie Registered User
#3,342

For anyone who lives in Dublin, just to let ye know, I was in clearys in o Connell street yesterday and they have loads of the standard essence
Polishes for half price. I couldn't resist and picked up about 12 of them for a bargain of €7. They have loads of browns and purples and then there's a few others aswell but I'd day they're going quick.

anniehoo Registered User
#3,343

Ehhhh i SWEAR this wasnt intentional, kinda embarrassed how freaky matchy matchy it is but did the nails earlier on this aft so thats the first pic. Had a cuppa in my PJs when my flatmate came in and she breaks her heart laughin..took me awhile to cop.

15 people have thanked this post
Luno Registered User
#3,344

My lines were a bit too wonky but overall I'm happy enough with this.

4 people have thanked this post
#3,345

I saw a tutorial on Nailside for these easy clouds and thought I'd give it a shot..

I used China Glaze Kinetic Candy, Revlon Buttercup, and Sonia Kashuk Smoke and Mirrors.

7 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!