squeakyduck Registered User

Oh penny's is selling shatter effect polish in the mary street store.....2e a pop I couldn't find black yo try out but they have blue red and white....teeny little bottle too...might get one to try out

3 people have thanked this post
Dark Phoenix Registered User

ThurstonWhore said:
Nails Inc - Brompton Place

Then with Barry M Effects in Black on top

Ok I am freaked out now - I did that the other night using the EXACT same two polishes!! Great minds must think alike although yours turned out way better than mine did!

1 person has thanked this post
Dark Phoenix Registered User

Ladies has anyone bought the opi cirque de femme collection? Been eyeing up the mini polishes on asos.com and am tempted!

squeakyduck Registered User

Dark Phoenix said:
Ok I am freaked out now - I did that the other night using the EXACT same two polishes!! Great minds must think alike although yours turned out way better than mine did!

That is gorgeous!!!!

Just bought these on eBay.

I'm broke now

OPI - That's Berry Daring

OPI - Vodka and Caviar

China Glaze - Vintage Vixen First Class Ticket

China Glaze - It's Poppin'

Colour Club - Gimme A Grape Big Kiss

Eyeko Coral Polish for Resort Nails

8 people have thanked this post

IsaDora - Graffiti Nail Top - 805 Spraycan Blue

Essence - 37 Most Wanted

Don't mind the nails I was trying something out! I got two packets free today in my local chemist I'm going to file them down nicely in a few minutes

Love they way these colours work together! I adore the graffiti nail look

6 people have thanked this post
lil-ms-vodka Registered User

Essence, Hypnotic Poison

One of my favourites

Attachments
101_0415.JPG
3 people have thanked this post

lil-ms-vodka said:
Essence, Hypnotic Poison

One of my favourites

Your nails are beautiful, I'm jealous at how pretty they're shaped

2 people have thanked this post

Asphyxia said:
Your nails are beautiful, I'm jealous at how pretty they're shaped
+1.

Mine a horrid shape at the minute, two of them broke on me, so now they are different lengths

I hate filing them though cos I'm useless at it and I haven't the patience for it, I always get mam to do mine cause she likes filing nails lol.

ibarelycare Hosted Moderator

I love this thread! I can't go without nail varnish. For about 4 years straight I wore gel nails and only stopped wearing them about 9 months ago because I started doing a makeup course, and my nails are still in crap condition, therefore I cover them up in nail varnish!

I have loads of Rimmel ones because they're easy to apply, they've a good selection and they're cheap, however I find the actual bottles don't last very long, they dry out and I've never had a bottle last more than halfway down.

Recently I've started buying Revlon and IsaDora and find them both great for lasting.

This is my current favourite, Baby Blue by IsaDora (sorry for bad quality)

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to strengthen my nails? Because they're so weak, I can't wear them long and nail varnish chips quite quickly

6 people have thanked this post
Sugarbomb Registered User

Rimmel Posh Trash

Purple_Bobbin said:
+1.

Mine a horrid shape at the minute, two of them broke on me, so now they are different lengths

I hate filing them though cos I'm useless at it and I haven't the patience for it, I always get mam to do mine cause she likes filing nails lol.

Thanks girls have nails like concrete most of the time, pain to file end up in a cloud of white dust

@ ibarelycare, find the same with all my Rimmel polishes. Best thing is to get a bottle of OPI nail lacquer thinner (Ebay) i bought a bottle about 6 yrs ago and still have about 1/4 left, couple of drops makes the polish like new

ibarelycare said:
I love this thread! I can't go without nail varnish. For about 4 years straight I wore gel nails and only stopped wearing them about 9 months ago because I started doing a makeup course, and my nails are still in crap condition, therefore I cover them up in nail varnish!

I have loads of Rimmel ones because they're easy to apply, they've a good selection and they're cheap, however I find the actual bottles don't last very long, they dry out and I've never had a bottle last more than halfway down.

Recently I've started buying Revlon and IsaDora and find them both great for lasting.

This is my current favourite, Baby Blue by IsaDora (sorry for bad quality)

Does anyone have any good suggestions on how to strengthen my nails? Because they're so weak, I can't wear them long and nail varnish chips quite quickly

Sally Hansen diamond nail strengthener is great.

Loving the IsaDora polish by the way Nails look pretty!

Princess Peach Registered User

ibarelycare said:

Mine are the exact same and always break at work! Have to keep them very short. But I take Boots hair and nail vitamins, they are about €7 I think and always on 3 for the price of 2. Use a nail strengthening hand cream too. They do work, I just always forget to take/ use them.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!