red bull Registered User

I ordered tags from mullinahone two weeks ago nothing yet. how long does it take to get them by the way not replacement tags

normally 10 working days or longer... give them a ring to see what the story is... they shouldnt be too busy at this time of year

1 person has thanked this post

I got mine back in a few days.

kevthegaff Registered User

for replacement-4-5 days
for ordering new tags- 3-4 weeks, might be quicker this time of the year

kevthegaff said:
for replacement-4-5 days
for ordering new tags- 3-4 weeks, might be quicker this time of the year

+ 1

kevthegaff Registered User

what does +1 mean is it someone agrees with ya, sorry bout that only new to this

kevthegaff said:
what does +1 mean is it someone agrees with ya, sorry bout that only new to this
Yes it does!!

Quick question - Do you have to have 2 tags on an animal to sell in the mart?

I never got around to ordering the replacements and I have a few tags missing?

pakalasa said:
Yes it does!!

Quick question - Do you have to have 2 tags on an animal to sell in the mart?

I never got around to ordering the replacements and I have a few tags missing?

you do indeed..those replacement tags come quick its the new tags that take longer, have a cow to go next week hopefully so just put 2nd tag on her the other evening

if you ring up and order the replacement tags rather than posting the form away , have your credit card and tag details ready.. only takes a couple of days

Cheers - I'll give them a ring.

bob charles Registered User

They have to be the most useless service providers ever. I have had serious issues with them in the pass all only over tags. Surely having only one supplier is anti competitive anyways even if the contract is put out to tender as its out of the farmers pocket the money is coming from.

bob charles said:
They have to be the most useless service providers ever. I have had serious issues with them in the pass all only over tags. Surely having only one supplier is anti competitive anyways even if the contract is put out to tender as its out of the farmers pocket the money is coming from.

its hit and miss who you get on the phone , really is time the tender was changed .... drives me mental waiting on the phone - should really be able to order online in this day and age

gav86 Registered User

You can order online, I just filled out the form with laser card details and emailled it off to eurotags@mull-coop.ie, recieved an e-mail back ten minutes later to say recieved and will be processed today..

But you can't fill in the form directly on-line. I can't find it anyway.
You have to print the form first, fill it in with a pen, scan it again and then send by e-mail.

http://www.mullinahonecoop.ie/cattleorder.aspx

gav86 Registered User

Yeah true that, there should be an online form alright, would make it easier for all involved..

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!