Pushtrak Registered User

Finally after making it through this.

Spoiler (Show)

FouxDaFaFa Registered User

Just got through the whole season in a ridiculously short time. God, it's addictive.

I'm going to go against the grain and say that I think

Spoiler (Show)
are dead.
Spoiler (Show)
will survive because Declan has to feel guilty about not picking up the phone.

JP Liz V1 Registered User

http://www.digitalspy.ie/ustv/s186/revenge/news/a392855/hollyoaks-holby-city-star-barry-sloane-cast-in-revenge.html

Hollyoaks star Barry Sloane has been cast in season two of Revenge.
The actor, who played villainous long-lost McQueen sibling Niall Rafferty in the soap, will portray a mysterious figure from Emily's past, according to TV Guide

Margarita Levieva will be back for season two also

brian_t Registered User

Einhard said:
Hey don't wanna preach, but can you cover the whole thing with spoliers? Now I know that Declan not picking up a phone is important etc.

And worse, when you quote a spoiler it loses it's spoiler shield!! Feck! Thanks a lot boards!

You should probably join us in the other Revenge thread.

"Revenge" - RTE Pace http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056676556&page=3

1 person has thanked this post
DeWitt Registered User

Casting News.....The one we've all been waiting for:

Spoiler (Show)

2 people have thanked this post
aine1980 Registered User

Great bit of casting, can't wait for s2

tipp_Gunner Registered User

Got to the end of s1 the other night,..wow good show with a great cast. Here goes my theory.

Spoiler (Show)

It's a crazy theory probably to some but i honestly think that it could be the case. Cant wait for season 2. That said i think they cant surely get much more if anything out of the show

JR Bourne, who portrays Allison’s dangerous dad on MTV’s Teen Wolf, has booked a recurring role in the ABC drama’s upcoming second season.

As first reported by our sister site Deadline, he joins as a “magnetic and self-assured” Hampton-ite named Kenny who hides behind his wealthy façade.

Source = TVline via Deadline.

VinLieger Registered User

Excellent was thinking of doing another run through before it starts for a refresh but might just watch this instead

That recap episode airs tonight.

Back last night

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!