ALL the opening title credits + 3 brand new ones at the end incl. Mulan, Sleeping Beauty and Jack & The Beanstalk

3 people have thanked this post
CastorTroy Registered User

Did each opening actually have different music which sounded like that when put together? Or was that just for the video?

Also, I know Mad Hatter has been in it, but has Alice been in it yet?

JP Liz V1 Registered User

Michael Raymond-James joins in a recurring role

Irish actor Colin O’Donoghue joins as Captain Hook

Mulan!...she looks great:

littleteapot Registered User

This needs to be shown on television here already. And I'm not including Channel 5 as television, because most of Ireland can't get that. Anyone got any idea if RTE or TV3 are going to get it? I need to force some people to watch it, but they won't watch it on a computer screen like I did

4 people have thanked this post
trendy88 Registered User

littleteapot said:
This needs to be shown on television here already. And I'm not including Channel 5 as television, because most of Ireland can't get that. Anyone got any idea if RTE or TV3 are going to get it? I need to force some people to watch it, but they won't watch it on a computer screen like I did

Get them to invest in a Roku box. Best purchase I ever made. From laptop screen to tv using the Plex Ap. No need for any form of terrestrial/cable tv anymore.

littleteapot said:

Really surprised RTE didnt pick it up yet seeing it was one of the biggest and best shows of last season

1 person has thanked this post

they have powers in Storyville!

Johnmb Registered User

JP Liz V1 said:
Really surprised RTE didnt pick it up yet seeing it was one of the biggest and best shows of last season

According to the TV Guide app on my phone, it'll be on RTE One on Saturday at 4:30pm

Johnmb said:
According to the TV Guide app on my phone, it'll be on RTE One on Saturday at 4:30pm

Yep it starts on RTE 1 at 4.30pm on Saturday the 15th of Sept

Psychedelic Registered User

JP Liz V1 said:
Yep it starts on RTE 1 at 4.30pm on Saturday the 15th of Sept

RTE giving a Saturday afternoon slot to the highest rating new US show? That doesn't make any sense. I checked the RTE site and unbelievably it's true:
http://www.rte.ie/ten/listings/25306483_tv_Once_Upon_a_Time

Psychedelic said:
RTE giving a Saturday afternoon slot to the highest rating new US show? That doesn't make any sense. I checked the RTE site and unbelievably it's true:
http://www.rte.ie/ten/listings/25306483_tv_Once_Upon_a_Time

RTE thinks the target audience for the show is kids and teens perhaps

littleteapot Registered User

RTE are just confirming what we all knew. They're idiots. It does not suit that timeslot, especially since there's a little subplot of hot Regina using Graham as her sex slave. I have it set to record on my sky box anyway, would love to give it another watch. I don't think I'll be able to get anyone else to give it a go at that time of day though. Saturday afternoon is not really a time for tv watching.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!