This thread is for posting any job vacancies that are available in your organisation.
Before posting, please remember the following:
- This is not for agencies or organisations - just for established boards.ie users. Do not sign up just to post a vacancy here.
- Please post as much detail as possible, including:
- job title
- full time/part time
- basic description
- desired qualifications/experience & remuneration package (if known)
- A link to a job spec instead is fine, but please at least include a job title and location in the post.
- contact details
No chat please - PM the poster for more details on a job spec.
Please report any posts that aren't suitable. This isn't the place to debate salaries / commission only jobs etc; too much chat will make the thread hard to follow.
Min 3yrs exp
Must have grill experience & be HACCP Trained
Must have fluent English.
Must be able to work well as part of a team
Upscale restaurant in D2.
We have some vacancies in our Citywest (Dublin) office. These roles are in marketing and IT. They are all permanent roles apart from one fixed term contract role.
Please PM me for links to the job specs, which contain loads more information.
Edit: Two QA Engineer roles and one Senior Software Engineer role available.
Edit 2: Level 3 Software support engineer role available
Edit 3: There is one marketing manager job left and one IT job that would suit a software support type person with a decent knowledge of standard web development technologies. PM for details.
I am looking to take on a Support Analyst Programmer to work in a small IT company based in the Midwest region.
This role involves both elements of customer support and software development, and it offers the right candidate an opportunity to move into a full time software development role within the company.
Provide first level support to customers.
Logging, analysis and resolution of customer issues.
Doing upgrades to existing customer systems.
Carrying out development in Microsoft Access VBA
Experience & Skills:
3-4 years working in an IT environment (preferably in a software development role)
Experience of working with Microsoft Access, VBA
Good knowledge of SQL
Good interpersonal skills
Recognised IT qualification
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Experience of working in the Financial Services industry is desirable
Good knowledge of XML is desirable
Knowledge of .NET development is desirable
If you think this might suit you, then send me a PM
These positions have been filled
Last summer we ran some classes to teach people how to build their own PCs. As it went really well, we decided to expand our ‘Build Your Own PC’ classes into full workshops. We are planning to launch a new ‘Build Your Own PC class’ at the end of June on one or more Saturday mornings. There will be up to 60 people split into four groups of 15 to be taught by one teacher.
We’re looking for 3-5 teachers for the workshops and are hoping to talk to individuals who are knowledgeable in the areas of computer components and assembly, and who can successfully impart critical parts of this knowledge to complete newbies in the space of a few short hours.
• Be atleast 18 years old
• Demonstrate the ability to build a pc
• Have good communications and teaching skills
• Comp TIA A+ certification (bonus)
• IT Qualification (bonus)
We are going to hold a series of interviews very soon and will test your technical abilities.
Salary: €14 per hour (total of 3-9 hours depending on number of attendants)
If you think you qualify, send us your cv at byopc (at) komplett.ie Please note, do NOT send me a PM about this.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
All positions have now been filled. Thanks for the interest.
The company is currently looking for someone to work in an electronics workshop. The primary work is in casino gaming machines. The position is for someone to assist an Engineer in devoloping and testing electronic boards. Duties would be soldering, using multimeter, fault finding, install modifications and running tests.
Someone with an interest in electronics would be ideal, expierience is not esential as training will be provided.
If you are interested in finding out more please PM me.
Just to update the previous post, the position is with a company based in Limerick. If there is anything else anyone needs to know then please contact me.
Chef required for Oasis Bar and Grill, Portmarnock, 1 years exp required, good rates for the ideal candidate
The role includes Breakfast, Dinner & Function Service
Key purpose of the role
- To operate the day to day activities of the Network Operations Centre & to proactively and reactively manage BT Ireland’s Telecommunications network and ensure that all Network and Customer faults are cleared within specified time scales
- To operate network surveillance and second level fault management, performing centralised network surveillance and fault management.
- You will be required to investigate and lead incidents and manage them through to resolution.
- To manage KCI’s to the business and customers following the incident management process.
- You will be required to work on quick win or short scale projects as required.
- You will be required to escalate issues and incidents through the business.
- To complete software build of customer orders on the BT Ireland transmission network
- To complete customer circuits migrations or cutovers on the BT Ireland transmission network
- To assist in the preparation of PEW works on the BT Ireland transmission network
- To remove software build of customer orders on the BT Ireland transmission network
- To complete modifications of customer orders that might require either software of physical changes or both depending on the customer requirements
- To complete assurance measures on customer orders prior to handover ensuring all elements of the service have been delivered to the required standard
- To work and develop skills on the daily NOC roles P1-P4, Network Monitoring, Alarm clearing, SPOC, Build, Cancellations, Jumpers & Service Assurance
- To perform first & second line diagnostics on access and core networks, resolving faults remotely were applicable & working with our field engineering teams to resolve. Proactively and reactively working faults on voice, SDH, Radio, DWDM, ATM, XDSL, MPLS and IP networks ensuring that all customer and network faults are repaired within specified T2R timescales.
- To manage and perform routine [remote] maintenance on elements of BT Ireland's network.
- As part of a team, to efficiently manage the scheduling of resource across all build & operational teams from within the NOC
- You will have excellent communication skills and manage all communication on a technical level with other network, vendor and service suppliers and the Customer Service and Engineering teams in BT Ireland
- You will be required to demonstrate coaching skills within the NOC
Experience in an operational telecom/technology environment
You must demonstrate an ability to diagnose faults involving numerous technologies in the delivery of a given service.
You must demonstrate strong technical ability on multiple platforms.
You must demonstrate strong ticket management skills.
You must demonstrate a full understanding and application of BT process and procedures.
You must demonstrate strong management system and application skills.
Demonstrate strong multitasking skills and ability.
You must have a proven track record with fault management.
You must demonstrate an ability to communicate comprehensive, diagnostic and technical information to second level/back office Operations departments.
You must demonstrate strong customer focus, responsibility and accountability.
You must demonstrate positive attitude to drive faults through to resolution.
You must demonstrate a professional attitude at all times.
Cisco certification CCNA
Desirable technical experience would include
Cisco certification CCNP
Strong Nortel Transmission knowledge and experience
Strong Ciena Transmission knowledge and experience
Strong DWDM, SDH, PDH knowledge and experience.
Radio operation skills
Voice switching knowledge
IP networks knowledge
Part-Time Retail Sales Assistant: Maynooth, Co. Kildare.
The shop I work in is looking to hire one person to cover maternity leave from end of August/September to December/Start of January. It's a part-time position, from 12.30 to 5.30 Monday-Friday (25 hours a week).
The shop is a retail stationery supply shop, based in Maynooth. Main things we are looking for is a customer focused, reliable person, with some computer skills. We need someone friendly, who can pick things up quite quickly, as the shop can get busy.
Send CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't PM me here, as I'm not always logged in.
Company: IGate Ink & Office Supplies
Based In: Dublin
Number of Vacancies: 3
Areas: Connaught, munster, Leinster
Mobile Phone & Laptop provided & Business Cards
Position will be made Permanent after a trial period
Please send your CV to email@example.com only
More details are below
We have positions available for commission only sales developers. . The role will involve introducing our company and vast amount of products to all businesses in all areas to obtain that all important first sale and then to develop that customer into repeat business. We pay excellent commission rates. OTE €90,000+. The Job Applicant : Must have proven 2-3 sales experience
Further Details : The role requires a great deal of independence but you will be provided sales support staff memberfor quotes etc. You must have proven sales experience, and you will be reporting directly to the Ireland Sales Director. The rewards you get will be relative to the success you are able to achieve without any form of cap on earnings. This position is available immediately. Must have fluent English speech and a current drivers license and own transport.
I need to give up my job for the month of august for exams so Im looking for a replacement. There is plenty of study time in this job so it is perfect for a student! Or you can just bring a laptop in with you and use it or whatever.
Live in or nearish to Dublin City Centre
Have own car
The job is delivering for a restaurant in Dublin City center. You will be delivering to Dublin 2, 4, 6, 8, 1 and some other places. Nowhere too far.
Your days will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and every second Friday.
The hours are 5-10pm.
The pay is 25 euro flat rate per night and you get 2 or 2.50 for every delivery. The max deliveries ive ever done in 1 night is 8. So if you have a quiet night, you get less money but more study time. A busy night is more money but less study time! Its ridiculously easy work.
Basically on a 3 day week you'll come out with about 100, the 4 day weeks about 130.
I know the money is pretty crap but if you are going to be sitting at home studying all night like I would have been, you might as well be sitting in here earning some money and studying!
So if anybody fancies covering me for the month just drop me a PM, then if I ever need any other days or the other guy does we could give you a shout again! Its very very handy work, you are left alone to study until there is a delivery!
Drop me a PM if interested but no timewasters please guys!
Looking for a Software Engineer
• VB, VB.Net, asp, asp.net
• Developing for both Windows & Web based platforms.
• IIS, Sharepoint
• Web Services, Silverlight
• SQL, TSQL
• Adaptive Server Anywhere, Mobilink.
• Dreamweaver, Photoshop
Please apply through this link only no direct CV's & applications accepted:
The job is based in Mullingar, Co. Westmeath.
Hi Boards IT People,
I have an opening for a C# / .Net application support developer role. Based in Dublin 12. Suitable candidates will have minimum of 2-3 years proven experiencing in a dynamic / high pressure development environment.
This role will initially be application support and configuration with the view to move into a more software development centric role when the required system knowledge has been gained by candidate.
• Must be comfortable working in all areas of the software development cycle from gathering requirements through to project closure
• Must have experience of working on systems with high availability and will be able to produce systems that are scalable and secure.
• Past experience of working with web services and distributed systems would be preferred.
• Windows development using MS .NET language. Preferably C# or VB .NET. Knowledge of Java and/or VB 6 an advantage.
• Exposure to MS SQL Server or equivalent RDBMS
• Development of applications making use of Structured Query Language
• Strong XML skills
• Systems analysis and design work
Skills required :
• Strong software engineering skills are essential
• Skills in a number of languages, operating systems and databases would be advantageous
• Professional experience in C++, C# and an RDBMS are essential
• Knowledge of Internet technologies is essential – e.g. Web services, Servlets, SOAP, WCF.
• Experience using relational databases
• Experience of object oriented methodologies essential
• Knowledge of database design and optimization an advantage
• Must have good working knowledge of XML and HTML
• Knowledge of data encryption and security an advantage
I am looking for the following person :
• Good initiative
• Meticulous / Thorough / Attention to detail
• Good problem solving skills
• Empowerment and Accountability
• Thoughtful Risk Taking
• Sense of Urgency
• Willingness to learn and get up to speed quickly
• Candidates will prefer working within a disciplined QA environment and be capable of producing a high standard of project documentation.
• Competent with time management
• Committed to deliver on time and to quality
• Proven analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills and is a team player
Send me a PM outlining your relevant experience and we can discuss.
I am not a recruiter, salary will be negotiated depending on experience, health benefits available and excellent holiday package.