Einhard Registered User

Wolfe Tone said:
People should look and make up their own minds.

Wolfe Tone said:
I don't care either way, I just disagree with this display of censorship which is becoming all too prevalent on boards.

Wolfe Tone said:
It is censorship.

This sounds like a fun game. Let me try:

WolfeTone murdered Jamie Bulger.

This is fun!!

Seriously though, what if it is him? He's done his time. There are thousands of other murderers living amongst us, and we don't see the same hysteria whipped up over them. It's amazing how simple it is to whip up agonised, and often violent, outrage amongst the sheep with tabloid mentalities.

Wolfe Tone said:
Typical crap of hiding behind "legal issues"

No poster is making statements, the other site is, and you are censoring the link.

I for one am shocked that a republican doesnt understand legality or due process! shocked!

Well you know who those murderers are mostly, they dont get new identities.

Even Google knows the answer... Type Jon Venables into google, and don't click search.

Attachments
jon_venables.png

I weep for the younger generation who think that because its on the internet, anywhere on the internet, its true.

Aoifey! Registered User

What evidence is there that he is who they say he is? Besides a website putting his picture up.

Einhard Registered User

Aoifey! said:
What evidence is there that he is who they say he is? Besides a website putting his picture up.

Don't be silly. Evidence isn't needed these days. We just make our own minds up, see?

And then burn his house down.

It's a brave new world.

3 people have thanked this post
prinz Registered User

UglyBolloxFace said:
I think people are forgetting the important question here - what the **** does "E203" mean on the pizzas in the photo?

It means it's a Calcium Sorbate flavoured pizza. Mmmmh. Polyunsaturated fatty acid salt preservative, mmmmmmmh.

Aoifey! Registered User

Einhard said:
Don't be silly. Evidence isn't needed these days. We just make our own minds up, see?

And then burn his house down.

It's a brave new world.

Ah yes, that makes much more sense. I always thought evidence was a bit pointless anyways.

3 cheers for random accusations!

Aoifey! said:
Ah yes, that makes much more sense. I always thought evidence was a bit pointless anyways.

3 cheers for random accusations!

sounds like something a paedowitchcommunist would say!

I think it is him.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/James-Bulger-Killer-Jon-Venables-To-Be-Given-New-ID-After-Security-Breach-Revealed-Old-Identity/Article/201105115985161?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_15985161_James_Bulger_Killer_Jon_Venables_To_Be_Given_New_ID_After_Security_Breach_Revealed_Old_Identity

Child killer Jon Venables is to get a new secret name, because of a serious security breach which has revealed details of his current identity

Its obvious that he needs the new ID because of this leak and the pictures.

Here is a link to the facebook of the group that revealed his new identity.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CHRIS-children-have-rights-in-society/141671072532024

Frada Registered User

sensibleken said:
I've already made my own mind up. Time for a kneecappin'

Aoifey! Registered User

sensibleken said:

Frada said:
I've already made my own mind up.

Damn, it'll be all over the internet tomorrow.

UglyBolloxFace Registered User

UglyBolloxFace said:
I think people are forgetting the important question here - what the **** does "E203" mean on the pizzas in the photo?

Aaaah I have gotten to the bottom of this mystery.

*Tilts detective hat to the left*....the "E203" actually refers to the sum of 203 GBP that the pizza place, where he allegedly works, raised for a previous co-worker. BOOM.

Einhard Registered User

Well nice to see the proles whipped up into a right old tizzy over Venables on that site. "Let's hope he gets what he deserves....hang him....kill him...break his legs...bash his brains..."

Bloody morons, seeking to claim the high moral ground, whilst simultaneously salivating at the prospect of inflicting torture and pain on another person. Hypocrites of the highest order. But then, most don't give a sh!t about justice, but rather about sating their own hysteria.

EDIT: I wonder if this group, claiming to work for the rights of children, have advocated the rights of ten year old Venables and Thompson? Not bloody likely... "Rights for some children, some of the time"!!

5 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!