PaulieC Registered User

PaddlingShark said:
Was in JJB in Dundalk yesterday, Nike Lunarglide 3's for €56. Great deal, also the Lunarglide 2's are there for the same money. Sale on nike 2 in 1 and tempo shorts too, €12.50!

Great prices there. The new Lunarglides are 100-105 in most places

opus Registered User

I got a free 16 week membership code for the Full Potential Runclub with a pair of runners I bought from sweatshop.co.uk so if anyone wants it just fire me a PM. No idea how beneficial it might be but they claim it's normally £20/month.

BeepBeep67 Registered User

Not really a deal but Handtec are doing refurb and NOH (Newly Overhauled) Garmins with 12mths warranty: http://www.handtec.co.uk/section.php/344/1/running-gps

405's from £125

TFBubendorfer Moderator

BeepBeep67 said:
Not really a deal but Handtec are doing refurb and NOH (Newly Overhauled) Garmins with 12mths warranty: http://www.handtec.co.uk/section.php/344/1/running-gps

405's from £125

Some decent deals there but the 305s are not amongst them. Why pay £118 for a refurbished one when Amazon has new ones for £114?

Bambaata Registered User

Wiggle - EU20 - 20% off over £75 til next Tuesday

opus Registered User

Coupon code "P66GHY" gets 7.5% off at memoryc.com, just noticed they sell the Garmin forerunners so might be worth a look to see how the pricing compares if you're in the market.

Only valid 'til 12pm on Wed 19th.

opus Registered User

10% discount for Start Fitness, not sure when it expires.

10% off our normal prices on all purchases
by using voucher code

DISC10

Enter coupon code in your basket during checkout

15% code for start fitness..EXCL15

Air Pegasus 28 (White/Blue) 52 pound in Sports Direct, Boucher rd, Belfast works out at €59 roughly. Most places down south charging €75 at least for them. Adidas Oregon 11 €50 in JJB Blanchardstown with choice of colours.

PaulieC Registered User

33% off ALL running gear in 53 Degrees North in Carrickmines and Blanch until Sunday

ThisRegard Registered User

Was just about to post that myself. Although if you have beautiful and nimble dainty little feet like myself it's not much good in the runners area, for some reason their sizes start at 8. Pity as I was going to grab myself a pair of Ravenous, but even at that they only had the Ravenous Stability in a size 8. Could be good for all you giant footed freaks though. Some nice gear but didn't need any so just grabbed myself a decent pair of running gloves.

1 person has thanked this post
Head The Wall Registered User

Anyone got an idea of fit on Inov 8 shoes, I take a 10 in Nike and NB runners and most other shoes. I was thinking of getting the Roclite 285 or 319 so they'll be for offroad running only.

Head The Wall said:
Anyone got an idea of fit on Inov 8 shoes, I take a 10 in Nike and NB runners and most other shoes. I was thinking of getting the Roclite 285 or 319 so they'll be for offroad running only.

I find them on generous side, but I do Nike also (I'm a 10), but NB D fitting ok as I'm a narrow fit.
So my Nike sz10 Lunars are too big, my NB 106X sz10 fit perfectly and I've Inov8 f230 lites and Mudroc 290's are both sz 9.5 and feel more like the Nike fit.
Hope that makes sense.

1 person has thanked this post
ThisRegard Registered User

Are you going to check out 53 Degrees North Head the Wall, they have a half decent selection of Innov8s in there at 33% off, might be good to ring ahead if you do for sizes and corresponding shoe though. I find my Roclite 295s bang on, I'm a size 7 and their size 7 fits me perfectly.

Start Fitness have an extra 15% off voucher LAST15, plus they have a full range of sizes in for S/S Adizero Tempo @ £49.95 (30% off). Delivery is £10, but £52 delivered for Tempos including free socks is a good Christmas pressie from me to me .

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!