pat25c Registered User

any body know any thing about kubota tractors , good , bad etc

blue5000 Moderator

I've heard they are easy on diesel, haven't driven one though.

I know their plant equipment are ment to have a good name, their engines are ment to have a good reputation.

dar31 Registered User

think they can do some nifty trick with the front axle that allows them to turn in a tighter circle... out side front wheel turns faster than the other at the flick of a switch, ideal for tricky loader work. dont know if it is across all their agri tractors or just certain ones.

Gaining in popularity, judging by the number if them you see at the mart. I'd say they are stealing market share from Zetor more than any other make. Probably more reliable I'd say.

pat25c Registered User

any idea on price?

ya own one since last year, very happy so far, as the previous lads said, light on diesel and yes there is a setting that will make front wheels go a bit faster so you can turn tighter. what size were you looking at, they arent that cheap, i believe the 80 ish hp is possible 32000 or something like that.

pat25c Registered User

something about 100hp @ minimum

think the 108 is the model in that range, not sure of cost to be honest, tidy looking tractor though

COCKPHESANT Registered User

I bought a 105 hp kubota m105s new in 2007,it has just over 1000 trouble free houres done. it is a very simple tractor with no fancy electronics or computers, it is very good on wet land with good ground clearence and is a good loader tractor. my dislikes are a small cab, bad position of the indicator switch and it might be a bit unstable on hilly land

COCKPHESANT said:
I bought a 105 hp kubota m105s new in 2007,it has just over 1000 trouble free houres done. it is a very simple tractor with no fancy electronics or computers, it is very good on wet land with good ground clearence and is a good loader tractor. my dislikes are a small cab, bad position of the indicator switch and it might be a bit unstable on hilly land

how much did it cost ?

COCKPHESANT Registered User

43000 euro for Tractor, traded in ford 6610 allowed 8000 which only bought rossmore 80 self leavling loader,grab and bucket.

stanflt Registered User

COCKPHESANT said:
43000 euro for Tractor, traded in ford 6610 allowed 8000 which only bought rossmore 80 self leavling loader,grab and bucket.

wow thats very expensive-

pat25c Registered User

still cheaper then a john deer or a case which is what we have now , its fine but is about 85hp and is not 4x4, great tractor but is on the point of not being able to keep up, after all machinery isn't getting any smaller .

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!