Grassey Registered User
#106

1st email said 3tests 45mins each.

joey54 Registered User
#107

Grassey said:
I find it mildly amusing that i received 2emails in last 30mins, 1with log in details the 2nd to remind me its to be completed by march 24th and I still have it outstanding.


Yes mine said 24th March too. Going to email them to get confirmation that Sunday is the closing date!

MoMo1987 Registered User
#108

Hey has anyone done the actually test yet?

Just wondering is there a time limit, like do you have to do the three tests in a row or is it possible to say do one today and the rest over the weekend?

Also on my list of tests to be completed are:

1. Logical Reasoning
2. Verbal Reasoning
3. Numerical Reasoning

Is this the same for everyone?

becm Registered User
#109

MoMo1987 said:
Hey has anyone done the actually test yet?

Just wondering is there a time limit, like do you have to do the three tests in a row or is it possible to say do one today and the rest over the weekend?

Also on my list of tests to be completed are:

1. Logical Reasoning
2. Verbal Reasoning
3. Numerical Reasoning

Is this the same for everyone?


Hey, I'm fairly sure that you can log in and out so you can do them as you wish to....except that the order is determined, so you start with the verbal reasoning and only then can you complete the numerical etc. I did the verbal earlier, but I'm kicking myself cause I know it didn't go well

MoMo1987 Registered User
#110

Cheers for the reply Becm

Thats a pity that order is predetermined I would have liked to get the numerical reasoning out of the way first.

I can't seem to find a practice test for the Logical Reasoning test, can anyone help me out with a link for this? or even explain what its like?

weebey Registered User
#111

hi, is anyone else having trouble actually starting the test? i keep getting ''There was a problem with the assessment system, an error occurred. Please contact support. {0}'' when i try start

Grassey Registered User
#112

MoMo1987 said:

I can't seem to find a practice test for the Logical Reasoning test, can anyone help me out with a link for this? or even explain what its like?


I think its the inductive reasoning under tests. Pain to do though, can only use IE 6, 7 or 8. had to downgrade IE9 to do it, reinstall and enable flash, I was demoralised before even deciding to start it!

mj54 Registered User
#113

Does the closing date of 1st April mean that we have to do it this evening before the 1st or can I wait till tomorrow to do them?

Veledan22 Registered User
#114

Hi, my email said that the closing date was the 2nd of April.

I just completed the tests this morning. They don't take 45 minutes each, you get 19 mins for the verbal and 25 mins each for the logic and numerical tests. Numerical was definitely the toughest because it's quite tight on time. So fingers crossed they went OK! At least we'll hear back by the 9th whether we've progressed or not.

Best of luck to everyone

1 person has thanked this post
walshc54 Registered User
#115

I only got my email from shl an hour ago saying the closing date is 26th of March!

Anyone know what the package is like? Are you guaranteed to get a permanent contract and what is the salary? I applied for the credit risk programme.

Weathercheck Registered User
#116

jasus didn't think the numerical would be so hard!

first two parts were grand but 2 parts were awful.

60% at best in that!

becm Registered User
#117

Veledan22 said:
Hi, my email said that the closing date was the 2nd of April.

I just completed the tests this morning. They don't take 45 minutes each, you get 19 mins for the verbal and 25 mins each for the logic and numerical tests. Numerical was definitely the toughest because it's quite tight on time. So fingers crossed they went OK! At least we'll hear back by the 9th whether we've progressed or not.

Best of luck to everyone


So we're definitely supposed to hear by the 9th?? Has anyone heard anything yet then??!

CavanGal Registered User
#118

becm said:
So we're definitely supposed to hear by the 9th?? Has anyone heard anything yet then??!


No nothing. How do we know its the 9th? was that in someone's email?

becm Registered User
#119

CavanGal said:
No nothing. How do we know its the 9th? was that in someone's email?


Yeah someone else said it above, but I didn't get any info like that at all, the 9th kind of seems a bit soon considering the online tests were only due on the 2nd.

CavanGal Registered User
#120

becm said:
Yeah someone else said it above, but I didn't get any info like that at all, the 9th kind of seems a bit soon considering the online tests were only due on the 2nd.



I did other tests like it before and got the results quite quickly because they are corrected by computer so really the results would be generated immediately. I was actually surprised it would take so long. Hate this waiting malarky!

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!