angelfire9 Registered User

torrentgallus said:
AS I said enough for a spliff out the window!! Not A spliff, enough for one!! There is a difference, one is rolled, smoking or ready to be smoked!!
The other isn't rolled or ready to be smoked!!
Yes I got 2 points for running the amber light so technically when it comes to court i will have 2 points. And I'm looking at a farcical ban!!

did you re-register after a ban?
naughty

reported

tayto lover Registered User

angelfire9 said:
did you re-register after a ban?
naughty

reported

AND he didn't even leave the "777" in his new name.
Another one sussed.

1 person has thanked this post
Bosco boy Banned

He should be done for littering as well as the other offences.

Bosco boy said:
He should be done for littering as well as the other offences.

Pixied Registered User

God help us all. Of course if you've had a run in with the Gardai you're not going to want to see them paid properly!!

<And by the way, as far as i know, smoking a spliff is not the only way to take hash leading to driving under the influence of a drug>

Anyway, I'm off, this thread is now way beyond worth contributing to..

Take it easy good folks

tayto lover said:
AND he didn't even leave the "777" in his new name.
Another one sussed.

Dub777, molequidgallus, torrentgallus all the same person and SO easy to spot as well!
How many garda haters on boards get done for driving under the influence of cannabis after running an amber in Dublin city centre and then whinge about it in 3 different threads!

Now where has offy gone? I wasn't finished with him

2 people have thanked this post
Bosco boy Banned

Pixied said:
God help us all. Of course if you've had a run in with the Gardai you're not going to want to see them paid properly!!

<And by the way, as far as i know, smoking a spliff is not the only way to take hash leading to driving under the influence of a drug>

Anyway, I'm off, this thread is now way beyond worth contributing to..

Take it easy good folks

Hang on there I'll be with you! I'm sick of it as well, good luck everyone especially those with pending court cases!

3 people have thanked this post
end a eknny Banned

Bosco boy said:
Hang on there I'll be with you! I'm sick of it as well, good luck everyone especially those with pending court cases!

of course only people with cases pending can see the gardai for what they are. the thing i would like to know from the gardai on line here. where they like that when they entered the force or is it some sort of conditioning that comes with the believe that you hold some sort of power over people. put simply is it just that this type of job attracts a certain type of person or do they change to fit in with the rest when they have the job

end a eknny said:
of course only people with cases pending can see the gardai for what they are. the thing i would like to know from the gardai on line here. where they like that when they entered the force or is it some sort of conditioning that comes with the believe that you hold some sort of power over people. put simply is it just that this type of job attracts a certain type of person or do they change to fit in with the rest when they have the job

None of you gardai should answer this poster. He has an agenda which even i could see from a long way off. He is only using this forum to try and get even but everyone is on to him. He probably features numerous times on the Garda computer. I don't be far wrong.

end a eknny Banned

tayto lover said:
None of you gardai should answer this poster. He has an agenda which even i could see from a long way off. He is only using this forum to try and get even but everyone is on to him. He probably features numerous times on the Garda computer. I don't be far wrong.

what does " i dont be far wrong " mean. the only agenda i have is to see the gardai getting the pay they deserve after all we do pay their wages and dont think we are getting value for or money

end a eknny said:
what does " i dont be far wrong " mean. the only agenda i have is to see the gardai getting the pay they deserve after all we do pay their wages and dont think we are getting value for or money

Whats this "we" business paleface?
Speak for yourself.

end a eknny Banned

tayto lover said:
Whats this "we" business paleface?
Speak for yourself.

whats with the racist comments and the "we" refers to the majority of tax payers

end a eknny said:
whats with the racist comments and the "we" refers to the majority of tax payers

Have you done a poll of all Ireland' taxpayers as thats the only way you can claim to speak for the majority of taxpayers. You could have said many though.

Nothing racist at all as i'm only quoting an old t.v. advert as you probably knew anyway.
I think this thread is played out at this stage as there seems to be only the two of us left.
Draw ?

end a eknny Banned

whats the ad for

end a eknny said:
whats the ad for

I think it was for some alcoholic beverage. Not sure now as it was a long time age.
It was also used for a joke regarding Brian Cowan
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/budget/analysis-overview/lise-hand-hostile-enemies-circle-for-lone-ranger-and-tontos-last-stand-2452037.html

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!