Corholio Registered User
#1

Ive recently come into ownership of a Telesport TVG 409-4 home video games system.



(picture is not of mine, but of an exact same one i found on google)

It was released 1977 as far as I know. Im wondering if anyone could give me any other information on it, I'll be looking to sell it on and any extra information would be very grateful.

Optimus Prime Roll Out...
#2

I have one of these, different model, different box, its a green coloured box and the thing itself is a cream colour. I bought it for 15 of adverts, im not sure how much your one is worth to be honest but i cant imagine its worth a fortune. You might get a few quid for it on ebay.

OwaynOTT Registered User
#3

I'm uncle is after giving me on of these today. Having no attachment to it myself I'd like to sell it, did you ever sells yours corholio?

eddhorse Registered User
#4

I have the exact same model as that.

Is it boxed?

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#5

Mod note: Could you move this current chat to the marketplace, if you are going to sell it.
No selling items in the main forum.
Be sure, if you are, to use the template there, thanks

OwaynOTT Registered User
#6

CiDeRmAn said:
Mod note: Could you move this current chat to the marketplace, if you are going to sell it.
No selling items in the main forum.
Be sure, if you are, to use the template there, thanks


I was just curious if Corholio sold his, never said I was going to sell it here. I suppose I meant, I was thinking of selling it and would like to get an idea of a price because I couldn't find anything on ebay etc,
Sorry for misunderstanding.

OwaynOTT Registered User
#7

eddhorse said:
I have the exact same model as that.

Is it boxed?


yes, it's boxed.

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator
#8

OwaynOTT said:
I was just curious if Corholio sold his, never said I was going to sell it here. I suppose I meant, I was thinking of selling it and would like to get an idea of a price because I couldn't find anything on ebay etc,
Sorry for misunderstanding.


No, you're grand.
It's a nice system.
I was thinking of picking one up myself, but I think I've burnt out of 70's tech for a while!

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!