Cee-Jay-Cee Registered User
#2,086

Laura_lolly87 said:
My cousin just shared a photo of a grave.

Underneath it was a note from a woman who had just buried her child and wanted her friends to share the picture so everyone could see the grave. I was just shocked.



Michael Weston said:
We have friends in common. Its a sad time for the family but not sure facebook is the proper forum for this. They must be in absolute bits all the same.


I too have friends who 'liked' the page. The child was buried only a few hours before that picture was posted by its mother. I found it very sad but when i asked about the story i found out a little more and its not so suprising if you know the story behind it all.

1 person has thanked this post
Cee-Jay-Cee Registered User
#2,087

im
Everyone has at least 50 friends on facebook right? - but when it comes to needing a friend who will actually be there for you? - I guarantee not even 25 people will like this status .. Like this status if you will be there for me, then put it as your status and see how many likes you get ♥ ♥ ♥


Fúck off.

16 people have thanked this post
grindle Registered User
#2,088

"How everyone get on out ther hope our well send big happy =) =)=)send one back if like."

danslevent Registered User
#2,089

Just found out an 18 year old girl I know is pregnant...thought it was a frape...it wasn't. It came up along with all the pictures of her out pissed over the weekend :/

1 person has thanked this post
Cee-Jay-Cee Registered User
#2,090

I have a friend and her statuses go like this

Monday - Wow that was a rough weekend, head bursting, never drinking again.
Monday evening - A few glasses of wine to ease me into the week ahead.
Tuesday - Is it nearly the weekend yet?
Wednesday - surely its the weekend already?
Thursday - Having a few glasses of vino to ease me into the weekend.
Friday - Woohoo, Friday, heading to XXXX tonight, cant wait
Saturday Morning - Head busting, never drinking again.
Saturday afternoon- Still dying.
Saturday evening - Sitting into night, big fire on and a few glasses of vino in front of the TV.
Saturday night - Couldnt resist it, xxx called so heading out to xxxx pub for a few, sure why not its the weekend.
Sunday morning - Oh why did i drink so much last night????
Sunday evening - Definitely staying in tonight, head is fúcked.
Sunday night - Few glasses of vino just to finish the weekend.
Monday - Why cant it be friday, i hate Mondays.

and so on......

The thing is she's 40yrs old!!

25 people have thanked this post
batistuta9 Registered User
#2,091

danslevent said:
Just found out an 18 year old girl I know is pregnant...thought it was a frape...it wasn't. It came up along with all the pictures of her out pissed over the weekend :/


you'd hardy know on the wednesday if you got pregnant at the weekend

6 people have thanked this post
Laura_lolly87 Registered User
#2,092

CJC999 said:
I too have friends who 'liked' the page. The child was buried only a few hours before that picture was posted by its mother. I found it very sad but when i asked about the story i found out a little more and its not so suprising if you know the story behind it all.


To be honest I don't know the story behind it, just thought it must be a horrible situation for the mother losing her baby but i don't understand why the are sharing a picture of a baby's grave

1 person has thanked this post
danniemcq Registered User
#2,093

Reading through this i'm more and more tempted to go on and rip the f*ck outta people who post crap on FB, wonder how many i can get to defriend me.

The fact that (as mentioned ^^^^ up there somewhere) it was my birthday i got over 50 happy birthday posts on my wall despite telling most of these people that I'M NOT ON FACEBOOK ANYMORE.

hence the rage boiling over even more now reading through some of these.

#2,094

Some Americans and even some Canadians regularly post the same ideas and concepts on their Facebooks. I think it could be just a sign of insecurity. Some opinions are impossible to oppose in a popular way therefore all of their American peers are forced to listen to them.

Some examples below:

Support the troops

What does that even mean ? Support their goal of getting blown to pieces and killed but don't support them if they are lucky enough to get home ?

Freedom isn't free

What does that mean either in the context of whats really happening ? I was taught to keep private parts private and sacred. I was brought up decent. Now apparently they can anally rape you with a butt probe as you go through the airport. How the hell is that freedom ? I'd rather take my chances statistically with bombers and die an unviolated man than get raped.

If they were fighting Darth Vader and spamming me day and night with this I would start trying to picture Darth as a misunderstood family man and Luke Skywalker as a very naughty boy lol.


Ahh and theres also those strange redneck and low IQ females who post pictures on their profiles ( a lot of the time of some slutty looking blonde cartoon female) with the words captioned

''I'm not just a bitch, I'm The Bitch ''

Fuck off !!! Please !!!

1 person has thanked this post
#2,095

im
Everyone has at least 50 friends on facebook right? - but when it comes to needing a friend who will actually be there for you? - I guarantee not even 25 people will like this status .. Like this status if you will be there for me, then put it as your status and see how many likes you get ♥ ♥ ♥



Are you sure you want to remove ''fuckwit'' from your friends ? Click Yes

NufcNavan Registered User
#2,096

CJC999 said:
I have a friend and her statuses go like this

Monday - Wow that was a rough weekend, head bursting, never drinking again.
Monday evening - A few glasses of wine to ease me into the week ahead.
Tuesday - Is it nearly the weekend yet?
Wednesday - surely its the weekend already?
Thursday - Having a few glasses of vino to ease me into the weekend.
Friday - Woohoo, Friday, heading to XXXX tonight, cant wait
Saturday Morning - Head busting, never drinking again.
Saturday afternoon- Still dying.
Saturday evening - Sitting into night, big fire on and a few glasses of vino in front of the TV.
Saturday night - Couldnt resist it, xxx called so heading out to xxxx pub for a few, sure why not its the weekend.
Sunday morning - Oh why did i drink so much last night????
Sunday evening - Definitely staying in tonight, head is fúcked.
Sunday night - Few glasses of vino just to finish the weekend.
Monday - Why cant it be friday, i hate Mondays.

and so on......

The thing is she's 40yrs old!!

Your friend is an alcoholic.

10 people have thanked this post
pc7 Registered User
#2,097

danniemcq said:
Reading through this i'm more and more tempted to go on and rip the f*ck outta people who post crap on FB, wonder how many i can get to


I was so tempted recently too, someone I know posted a Facebook message to a dead friend, I typed and deleted about 3 times - do they use Facebook in heaven, but I chickened out as I didn't want to cause a row.

2 people have thanked this post
phill106 Registered User
#2,098

batistuta9 said:
you'd hardy know on the wednesday if you got pregnant at the weekend


Well if she rode half of ireland that night, would be a good guess!

Herb Powell Registered User
#2,099

This technically isn't a status, but it is entertaining. A large argument between some inbreds and a creepy fella. My head hurt reading it.
<snip>

11 people have thanked this post
Riddle101 Registered User
#2,100

abouttobebanned said:
There's a couple on "my Facebook" that talk to each other though their Facebook statutes.

"had a great weekend darling, I love you so much."

"food luck tomorrow babe xxxx "

You live in the same fcukong house...what are you doing????"


I always found that really annoying. Family members commenting on each other's statuses despite living in the same house. Be better to just should up/down the stairs at each other.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!