Captain Morgan Registered User

Iirc it's €14.95 for 60.

jetpack101 Registered User

I got a tub of these yesterday in Sterits in Kilmore west and they are great.

Been using the tube machine for a while now and its better then rolling.

These JPS dosettes are very easy to do. Its the exact amount of tobacco for a Rizla Tube. If you fine there is a little gap down at the filter then just give them a gentle tab on a table and it will move the tobacco down. Also if you find the tobacco is falling out the top then just fold the end over and you have fixed the problem.

These JPS dosettes are really good, it would be nice to see other companies bringing these out. I paid 14.95 for a tub of 60.

jdoods Registered User

any one know where to get in cork

jdoods Registered User

Any one know where the jps rolling tobacco can be got in cork

tracert Registered User

Fairly sure you can get them in the Centra on Washington St.

jdoods Registered User

thanks tracert got them there to day

jamiecoins Registered User

bought these in germany when i lived there smoked them the hole time was pal mall red tobbaco alot cheaper tho 200 tubes wer 5 euro i think and the 50g tobbaco was around 8 euro i think

had a look on ebay this might be another saving for us all

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/100-X-Make-Your-Own-Cigarette-Tubes-Rizla-Cigarette-Tubes-/220860646199?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item336c520337

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/500-RIZLA-CONCEPT-CIGARETTE-FILTER-TUBES-KING-SIZE-KS-/280719448991?pt=UK_Collectables_Tobacciana_Smoking_LE&hash=item415c2edb9f

Anyone bought the cigarette tubes yet? I bought more of the tobacco yesterday but forgot to get the tubes. Cost wise what am I looking at?

Cheers,

tfitzgerald Registered User

SteoL said:
Anyone bought the cigarette tubes yet? I bought more of the tobacco yesterday but forgot to get the tubes. Cost wise what am I looking at?

Cheers,

The tubes are only 1€ for 100 so very cheap anyone know where to get these in Limerick have tried a few places and can't get them

1 person has thanked this post

SteoL said:

Cheers,

The tubes are only 1€ for 100 so very cheap anyone know where to get these in Limerick have tried a few places and can't get them

Thanks for that.

Have you tried any centra shops? I was told they are being stocked by Centra nationwide.

jetpack101 Registered User

There now selling JPS dosettes in spar Clare Hall. I asked them to get them in and they did.

I think if you ask most shops they will get them in for you. I just gave him the old tub so they knew what to get.

Now I don't have to go looking for them anymore

numacd Registered User

Maxol Sandyford Road
Super Valu Ballally Sandyford SC.

CiaraCupcake Registered User

Does anyone know where you can get these kits in County Laois?

shauneym Registered User

You tube...'how to make a roll up using jps cigarette making kit', I have tried to copy and paste but for some reason no good...

crimsonfire Registered User

jetpack101 said:
There now selling JPS dosettes in spar Clare Hall. I asked them to get them in and they did.

I think if you ask most shops they will get them in for you. I just gave him the old tub so they knew what to get.

Now I don't have to go looking for them anymore

Do you know if that Spar still stocks them?

Londis on the corner of Gardiner St and Parnell St has them too.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!