Adverts.ie: Eddie Verified representative

Hi Salvation,

Are you still having issues there?

innthe Banned

its down for me now

muffler Moderator

Working fine for me

Drakus Registered User

I cannot connect either and eventually I just get the IE page with the "diagnose connection problems" tab. This is not the first time I've experienced this, have tried from 2 operating systems, Win 7 and Vista both 64bit on different disks. The odd time it does connect it takes forever and when it does it loads like a text page with just a listing of catagories down the left hand side of the page with no graphics. I have no problems with other sites and what is even odder is that I can connect via my itouch without issue wirelessly over the very same connection.

Spocker Buying the internet, one box at a time

Drakus said:
I cannot connect either and eventually I just get the IE page with the "diagnose connection problems" tab. This is not the first time I've experienced this, have tried from 2 operating systems, Win 7 and Vista both 64bit on different disks. The odd time it does connect it takes forever and when it does it loads like a text page with just a listing of catagories down the left hand side of the page with no graphics. I have no problems with other sites and what is even odder is that I can connect via my itouch without issue wirelessly over the very same connection.

If you can connect no problem with your iTouch on the same internet connection, then it's unlikely to be the site itself. Any adblockers running, or anything like that?

Woodgate Registered User

Hi,

I can't access the site either. When I click the link in my favourites or type in the address all I get is a blank screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Woody

Adverts.ie: Eddie Verified representative

Woodgate said:
Hi,

I can't access the site either. When I click the link in my favourites or type in the address all I get is a blank screen.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Woody

Hi Woody,

Could you check if you have an adblocker installed there?

Houston, we have a problem...

EDIT... Never mind...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!