MrThirdTesticle Registered User

Normally your average Irish woman gets a slating on here for being fat and ugly. I have a question to put to after hours. Today while walking to College, spending time in College and going home from College I saw about 200 women that looked like they needed a good riding. These women come from all walks of life and are all ages. I can't even explain what makes them hot anymore. But jaysus you can't walk down the street without wanting to throw these chicks some love juice. Ninja wanks in the toilet are necessary at every available moment. Is this just me?

5 people have thanked this post

no there are lots of beautifull women around

I suppose with three testicles you'd be tossing yourself off left right and center...

9 people have thanked this post

Group Wank

Urquell Registered User

Fantastic Thread Title. Kudos!

2 people have thanked this post
Son Of A Vidic Registered User

MrThirdTesticle said:
Normally your average Irish woman gets a slating on here for being fat and ugly.

They do? By whom?

Tit Monday has come around again.

4 people have thanked this post

Corvus Maximus said:
They do? By whom?

Apparently you weren't here like six months ago when every week there was a new thread slating Irish women for all kinds of things.

It's disappeared since though.

Corvus Maximus said:
They do? By whom?

Each other, and the stupid magazines they read. They're their own worst enemy.

hidinginthebush Registered User

Most awesome thread title ever!

1 person has thanked this post

liah said:
Apparently you weren't here like six months ago when every week there was a new thread slating Irish women for all kinds of things.

It's disappeared since though.

TBH though, that's just because the mods usually shut them down fairly swiftly these day!

Poor Craythur said:
TBH though, that's just because the mods usually shut them down fairly swiftly these day!

Hey, if it works, it works.

2 people have thanked this post

MrThirdTesticle said:
Normally your average Irish woman gets a slating on here for being fat and ugly. I have a question to put to after hours. Today while walking to College, spending time in College and going home from College I saw about 200 women that looked like they needed a good riding. These women come from all walks of life and are all ages. I can't even explain what makes them hot anymore. But jaysus you can't walk down the street without wanting to throw these chicks some love juice. Ninja wanks in the toilet are necessary at every available moment. Is this just me?

Who needs women anyway

I just look in the mirror and I get aroused. Alpha males like myself grow tired of needing other inferior beings to feel pleasure.

I turn myself on

Irish women are beautiful and Irish guys are just so handsome

General General Registered User

These women are Poles & Latvians.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!