_Godot_ Registered User

Source: Here

Credit to Gaf

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES TO REACH EUROPE

Nintendo of Europe can confirm that it will be bringing the epic RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles to Europe for Wii. The title, already launched in Japan, brings to life a universe where two worlds called Bionis and Mechonis fight a war that knows no end.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado.

Xenoblade Chronicles will be launching later this year for Wii featuring both English and Japanese voice-overs and will be fully subtitled in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Keep checking www.nintendo.dk for further information on this epic new adventure for Wii.

YES! I'm gonna switch on my Wii for the first time in so long.

GothPunk Registered User

So awesome right?!

I need to buy a Wii...

megaten Registered User

Very happy that this is coming out. Though I wasn't planning on buying another game after Persona 3 portable this year.

Retr0gamer Category Moderator

Fucking yes! About bloodytime as well.

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel

This looks class.Another game to add to an endless list

seraphimvc Moderator

YES!!!!!

now!!!ninty, Last Story??? soon???? pleaseeeeeeeee!!!

1 person has thanked this post
carbonkid Registered User

Im guessing this is one to definitely watch out for...right so, just need to save for a wii now lol

The gus on warning a huge podcast have been saying that it's the best game of this generationand really annoyed that nintendo were sitting on it. Glad to see that they aren't.

megaten Registered User

Have any irish retailers started listing this for preorder yet? I'm guessing no since amazon don't seem to have it yet either.

iceferg Registered User

They have it up on the GAME website
http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Wii/Role-Playing/Xenoblade-Chronicles-/~r355233/?s=xenoblade

£49.99 packaged with a red classic controller pro.

Gunmonkey Registered User

Suprised nobosy posted this yet:

1 person has thanked this post
martineatworld Registered User

Those English accents.... Please... Please make them shut up. They're awful annoying!

megaten Registered User

martineatworld said:
Those English accents.... Please... Please make them shut up. They're awful annoying!

I'd take them over the usual fare.

Yep think they are far far better than the usual annoying americans. Pity they aren't up to DQ8 standards but I'll take it over something like FFX.

Is xenoblade turn based or is the combat like demons souls or monster hunter

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!