degrassinoel Assume the position

right thats it, feck ireland.. i'm on my way to fort worth for the apocalypse!

Mick7_62 Registered User

degrassinoel said:
right thats it, feck ireland.. i'm on my way to fort worth for the apocalypse!

Come on! Everyone is welcome here. The wife is Mexican/Puerto Rican with dual US/German citizenship (born in Germany) and raised in Los Angeles, CA.... I'm 100% Northern Irish ancestry, born and raised in Hannibal, MO, and they accepted us here with open arms. Despite our idiot politicians, Texans are good people.

i've met a few texans alright, sound as a pound

1 person has thanked this post
Mellor Registered User

degrassinoel said:
i've met a few texans alright, sound as a pound

Judging a whole state/country to be decent people, or arseholes, based on a few decent people or arseholes is a bit silly imo.

Give everyoen a chance, it doesn't take long to figuree out which they are

Mick7_62 Registered User

Mellor said:
Judging a whole state/country to be decent people, or arseholes, based on a few decent people or arseholes is a bit silly imo.

Give everyoen a chance, it doesn't take long to figuree out which they are

True, but most state/countries have a regional culture and attitude. Some are full of arseholes. Look at France, for example! Been up and down this enormous state I live in, most folks are good people. I've also noticed people who have never been here, both from the US and abroad, love to hate us because of people like G.W. Bush. What most don't know is we supported him as president to get him out of our state!

This is becoming a whole other topic.
Zombies are the same everywere you go, they just want to eat your brains!

jameverywhere Registered User

I have a bicycle. I think the best defense is to just get the feck outta there. In an apocalypse situation, might be best to switch the roadie for a very hardy mountain bike with indestructible tyres... but my hybrid'll have to do me.

sound plan in my opinion, another reason to have a U-lock

EwEw Registered User

I've a bottle of water beside me :/
Damn, that's no good.
A crowbar would be so much better

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!