JMSE Registered User

I know these things are probably melted into a rust pile at this stage. Ignoring that, if anyone is interested in this manual all you have to do is send me a SAE.
I tried to shift it on ebay but couldnt yet still cant just throw it in the bin.

**edit***
haha just realised I threw this in the after hours forum and about to be abused, mod please move to motors

JMSE Registered User

uh that'd be the gearbox pete right?

I take it youre sendin me the SAE so? Maybe its not to late to start Outlaw Pete.

1 person has thanked this post
RoverJames Banned

Someone on ToyotaOwnersClub.com might like that

JMSE Registered User

good tip that, i'll click on over there and post up

JMSE Registered User

RoverJames said:
Someone on ToyotaOwnersClub.com might like that

woops looks like I stood on someones toes over there on toyotaownersclub-irl because when I went to the FREE section and offered my FREE book, my thread was locked and I was told to go and read the rules. Theres not many rules or charters that I actually read because I'm a middle of the road type of fella so dont normally need regulating and it seems that toy'club'irl is like a bank which refuses money.

RoverJames Banned

JMSE said:
woops looks like I stood on someones toes over there on toyotaownersclub-irl because when I went to the FREE section and offered my FREE book, my thread was locked and I was told to go and read the rules. Theres not many rules or charters that I actually read because I'm a middle of the road type of fella so dont normally need regulating and it seems that toy'club'irl is like a bank which refuses money.

Ah well, at least you tried. Silly bastads over there

Say Adverts.ie be your best bet or even stick it on Gumtree.

You can link to ads from Adverts.ie in your Sig also.

BronsonTB Registered User

Deffo put a link on the celica owners club...few members have that model range.....celicaireland.com/forum

JMSE said:

seen that, thought it was a little harsh alright

on toc-irl they ask you to post an intro in the newbie section before you begin posting. i'm sure you've no interest in doing so now, but if you do, your thread will be unlocked.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!