Interesting site it will calculate if its worth your while working anymore,or if you will get more on the dole.

http://jobordole.com/

6 people have thanked this post

Oh FFS..........

5 people have thanked this post
biko Arbiter

"Stay moderating"

1 person has thanked this post

shebzy said:
no wonder why this country's the way it is with a site like that????????

I think that would be down to the government not the website.

8 people have thanked this post
shebzy Registered User

the website dont help though does it?

Xivilai Registered User

shebzy said:
the website dont help though does it?

Give Joe a call

Mr. Incognito Registered User

Anyone who has any experience of the dole, the awkward moment when someone asks what do you do, the black despairing days and the build up of bills while your friends go out while you miss social occasions, birthdays, stag nights and the constant stream of rejections letters doesn't need a website ( who incidently use the wrong calculations) to know the anwer to that question.

Take the ignorance elsewhere

Edit: This smells like a cheap publicity stunt to sell his tax calc download which if powered by the same flawed mathamatical abilities is probably useless.

49 people have thanked this post

shebzy said:
no wonder why this country's the way it is with a site like that????????

Yeah its all his fault.

Agricola Registered User

I like it. Another valuable website to give the ordinary punter some sound impartial advice!

William Powell Awaiting Email Confirmation

I'm just surprised there's no advertising on the site.

Good idea there's a calculator for everything else.

TeddyTedson Registered User

Job please Bob!

crowdcontrol Registered User

Mr. Incognito said:
Anyone who has any experience of the dole, the awkward moment when someone asks what do you do, the black despairing days and the build up of bills while your friends go out while you miss social occasions, birthdays, stag nights and the constant stream of rejections letters doesn't need a website ( who incidently use the wrong calculations) to know the anwer to that question.

Take the ignorance elsewhere

Edit: This smells like a cheap publicity stunt to sell his tax calc download which if powered by the same flawed mathamatical abilities is probably useless.

Well said

3 people have thanked this post

Mr. Incognito said:
Anyone who has any experience of the dole, the awkward moment when someone asks what do you do, the black despairing days and the build up of bills while your friends go out while you miss social occasions, birthdays, stag nights and the constant stream of rejections letters doesn't need a website

Oh, boo-hoo.

Be glad you're getting any money at all.

ancapailldorcha Moderator

I can't see why anyone would choose the dole over a job just for a few more quid. I used to have a part time job, until I got offered a full time job a few weeks ago. It wasn't really worth keeping with the cost of getting to and from it but it got me out of the house and broke up my week.

4 people have thanked this post
Vain Registered User

Why have one when you can do both like me, im loaded now

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!