redout Registered User

Currys & PC World: Declan;71248477
Should be all models in Blanch. Can't only definitely confrim eveything once I have the confrimation from Apple. And unlikely to have that before Tuesday. But Blanch should be grand for all models

Sound. Any idea if PC World/Currys will be stocking these new magnetic covers apple have made for the iPad 2 ?

Opit Registered User

redout said:
Sound. Any idea if PC World/Currys will be stocking these new magnetic covers apple have made for the iPad 2 ?

Yea good question.

TheJims Registered User

Message sent, Hurray!

redout said:

Not sure. I'll do a complete new post on Wednesday finally confirming availability by store. I'll also do an accessories update with this seeing as you have requested one !

Rockin Registered User

Currys & PC World: Declan;71251399
Not sure. I'll do a complete new post on Wednesday finally confirming availability by store. I'll also do an accessories update with this seeing as you have requested one !

Thanks again for this Declan, sent PM Wednesday - just send another (more specific) PM - colour ect.

Rockin

hellsoft Registered User

Corrected PM sent. Thanks

sham69 Registered User

Pm sent.
Thanks a million Declan.

gosulliv Registered User

Sent an updated PM as well, thanks!

rai555 Registered User

PM sent +1

Bluefish Registered User

Currys & PC World: Declan;71248410
PM's fairly thick and fast at this stage. Can I ask anyone planning on a pm to specify colour also as well as model and store. Thanks

PM sent - Thanks Declan

I'm going to close off all reservations from close of business tomorrow. This is for the very simple reason that I'm on the road for most of the week and will have very little laptop time. Want to make sure I've enough time to put the list of names together and circulate to the stores.

There's no reason why it shouldn't go smoothly on Friday next, assuming that the stock flows in on time and in sufficient quantity. Can't see why not.

I'll update and finally confirm everything late Thursday evening or early Friday morning. Enjoy your new Ipad's !

2 people have thanked this post

Folks, can you please ensure to give me your surname too in your pm's. You'd be amazed at how many people have the same christian name....

grizzly Registered User

PM sent thanks. Will you bag a free one for yourself with all this extra business?

Creamy Goodness Registered User

Currys & PC World: Declan;71259478
Folks, can you please ensure to give me your surname too in your pm's. You'd be amazed at how many people have the same christian name....

resent earlier pm as i was one of them

sdanseo Registered User

djburchgrove said:
Hi Declan, will I be able to get the VAT off with my work's Registered Vat number in the store in Carrickmines?

If you're entitled to it, retail VAT almost exclusively works by way of refund. You buy the item from the store at full price, ask for a VAT receipt, then claim it back through Revenue. If the purchase is or the company, then once they are registered for VAT give them the receipt and they can process it themselves. If it's for you and they do this for you, they're breaking about five different laws.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!