colly_06 Registered User

That 50 euro for 1000 winnings sounds very enticing

1 person has thanked this post
Fursttimer Registered User

When is PayPal going to be a preferred desposit option?

I can't deposit with the current methods on offer

Plankton1 Registered User

Fonze did you use the free link that was sent to people here? that'll have automatically given you a free €5 game but you're playing for real money. If you go onto the site as normal it'll ask you when you register how much you want to buy in for.

D0C09UAM we had been thinking of a system like the one you suggested, the thing was that just say Pyro challenged you for the Spurs match tonight, but you didn't have time to log in before the game and accept it. Then that challenge would be void. Whereas if you can just challenge without it having to be accepted, you're not relying on the other player checking their BetDash in time!

Gillington if you earn big bucks after a week you can just leave it sitting there until the end of the 21 days if you want!

Fursttimer PayPal will be active next week

2 people have thanked this post
x PyRo Moderator

Sitting pretty on €280k now.

Pity Arteta came off so early in the Everton game. Really fancied him to score.

Tom2 Registered User

Fair dues, Plankton1!

T-b0n3 Registered User

Just saw this and signed up. Looks good so far. going to add a few of you so I can see how the challenges and messages etc work.

Headshot Registered User

I changed my username to start from the beginning

brds_head

Im going try to be super serial about it now

Fursttimer Registered User

x
Sitting pretty on €280k now.

Pity Arteta came off so early in the Everton game. Really fancied him to score.

Well done.

Got mine to €240,000 last night but I've invested nearly all of it! My potential winnings is €1,750,000

Great concept. Hopefully paypal option arrives next week and I can start to win that €1000!

2 people have thanked this post
iggy Registered User

Anyone else havin problems accessing this site from their phone?

The screen goes black after a couple of seconds.
It was working a couple of days ago.

cup of tea Registered User

For some bets money is sooo sooo slow to be credited to the a/c

eh i dunno Registered User

Ok signed up for this a few days ago and just betting without any research as its virtual money. Good fun though.

Am i right in saying if i sign up with real money and deposit a fiver i start with €100,000 and get up to €1,000.000 i win €100

cup of tea Registered User

eh i dunno said:
Ok signed up for this a few days ago and just betting without any research as its virtual money. Good fun though.

Am i right in saying if i sign up with real money and deposit a fiver i start with €100,000 and get up to €1,000.000 i win €100

Yes

1 person has thanked this post
Desire. Registered User

Just registered there. Looks good from what I've seen so far.

For me to win the €100 for getting €1,000,000 in winnings, does it have to be done within the time limit?

eh i dunno Registered User

Desire. said:
Just registered there. Looks good from what I've seen so far.

For me to win the €100 for getting €1,000,000 in winnings, does it have to be done within the time limit?

21 days

Great game alright but think i'll have to start again with real cash and do it properly.

Plankton1 Registered User

Desire, yep you have to hit the million in your 21 days!
Also apologies if anyone had problems access it from phone/ipod touch, with the addition of the daily lottery a few things had ot be updated. should be alright Monday.

Just a heads up, the free sign up link that I mailed to people expires Monday evening. So after then, it's real money to sign up! So last chance for the free fiver sign up

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!