Rubecula Moderator

Not exactly a music video.

But it is something for the Mods to get their teeth into. (If they like fruit anyway)

Rawk & roll baby

1 person has thanked this post
OldGoat Registered User

Rubecula Moderator

2 people have thanked this post
cml387 Registered User

Brilliant Rebecula! I remember that being shown during children's programmes on BBC 1 back in the sixties.

I have a feeling there were others of a like sort, anyone know?

Jellybaby1 Registered User

Hi cml387, there were tons of similar. One in particular has gone awol in the mists of time, it was the Banana Boat Song, possibly Bert and Ernie, or other muppets, can't remember but one muppet had to leave the room and sing "Day-O' from outside, because he was 'too loud'. You could see him through a window and he had to trot back and forth to do the song, hilarious! Anyone else remember that one? If you find it on the www pleeeeeze let me have the link as I've been looking for it for years. In the mean time, I like these: (P.S. the muppets were wasted on kids!! Better for adults)

Rubecula Moderator

That link I posted is the only one I can ever remember about leaving the room ans singing Day -O through the window. I don't remember the muppets doing it as well.

I will keep looking for it though JellyBaby, just for you LOL

(Prefer Bugs Bunny and Speedy Gonzales anyway )

looksee Moderator

This is a very vague and distant memory, but I don't think that was the Muppets. I remember it but wasn't it something like Morcambe and Wise - it may (slowly) come back to me

Himself likes Foghorn Leghorn, I say himself likes FOGHORN LEGHORN!

Morcambe & Wise, they might have done it, but I distinctly remember a fuzzy coloured stuffed article, but that might have been Eric.....or Ernie!

P.S. I hate it everytime I edit, you all get told that I edited! Can I edit without you knowing I made lots of booboos?

Rubecula Moderator

This is all I can find on the Bananboat song from the muppets.

Like wot I already posted up above.

Rubecula Moderator

Yes indeed JellyBaby it is the same one. LOL I didn't mean to usurp you, just got carried away with my search. Too anxious to pleae methinks. Sorry

Youusurperyou! Bye bye!

cml387 Registered User

This is what I was thinking about. My apple logies about the ad.

looksee Moderator

This is the one I was thinking of, though I must be remembering hearing it on the radio as it is the little clattery footsteps that I remember, not the characters.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!