CityMan2010 Banned

Hi all, might seem odd** that Im asking here, but does anyone know of shops in Enniskillen selling First Holy Communion Dresses (choice and variety in Sligo is limited).

** Some OP was asking for the best off licence in Enniskillen on the Fermanagh boards, and after neary 700 views, had not received 1 response..is that strange?

Thanks

dardevle Registered User

Cityman:

remember picking up some accessories (head piece,socks etc) for my little one a couple of years back in a department store on the main drag....S D Kells was the name and they had a good selection of communion wear (if memory serves me)

CityMan2010 Banned

Many thanks...also delighted to report that dress in now bought, but no doubt will be needing to accessorise b4 the day ....interesting that no response from Fermanagh boards...we are a chatty helpful lot in the wh'est...

dardevle said:

Cityman:

remember picking up some accessories (head piece,socks etc) for my little one a couple of years back in a department store on the main drag....S D Kells was the name and they had a good selection of communion wear (if memory serves me)

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!