noodler Registered User
#2,371

Roorah said:
Is there a way to invade other worlds apart from the cracked red orbs? Or is there anywhere to farm for them?

Also, I invaded a world once, fought someone, think I lost and went on my way. About 5 minutes later I was pulled back into their world without using any items to fight again. This just a weird glitch?

At least half a dozen ways.

There are red eye orbs (that aren't cracked) which allow you to invade permanently.

Theres a number of different ways depending on your clan.

Sgt Hartman Registered User
#2,372

noodler said:
Best battle in the game for me.

I suggest you get your body back and place your summon sign outside that room - its an excellent place to be summoned and there no boss fight I would rather help people out with.

I'm playing offline but I'll definately do that once I've my connection up and running Two players sharing the burden would make that fight a hell of a lot easier. My character is a jacked up knight with Havel's armor, a crystal shield, a big Dragon's Tooth club and some nice pyromancy magic so I pretty sure I'd be of some service. That weird glitch where I couldn't pick up any items from chests in Anor Londo seemed to have sorted itself after I beat Ornstein and Smough

Beaten the 2nd Asylum Demon (what a bitch he was) and gotten the Peculiar Doll so it's off to the Painted World next.

noodler Registered User
#2,373

Sgt Hartman said:
I'm playing offline but I'll definately do that once I've my connection up and running Two players sharing the burden would make that fight a hell of a lot easier. My character is a jacked up knight with Havel's armor, a crystal shield, a big Dragon's Tooth club and some nice pyromancy magic so I pretty sure I'd be of some service. That weird glitch where I couldn't pick up any items from chests in Anor Londo seemed to have sorted itself after I beat Ornstein and Smough

Beaten the 2nd Asylum Demon (what a bitch he was) and gotten the Peculiar Doll so it's off to the Painted World next.

Thats my favourite area of the game - enjoy!

penev10 Registered User
#2,374

Sgt Hartman said:

Beaten the 2nd Asylum Demon (what a bitch he was) .

There's an even nastier variant of him on the way don't worry!

2smiggy Registered User
#2,375

i find that the Lifehunt Scythe is great for defeating the 2 asylum demon. i died a good few times on my second playthrough trying to kill him until i used that weapon. a few slaps of it and half his energy is gone !!

AnCapaillMor Registered User
#2,376

penev10 said:

There's room to maneuvre with that one though, so not as tough. It was the small fight area that was the toughest part of the 2nd asylum demon.

#2,377

penev10 said:

Oh Joy! Another Demon

Just beat Priscilla and finished the Painted World now. Took out the Armored pigs before the Duke's Archives which I'll do next. The Dragonslayer bow & arrows and the Electrified Demon spear were handy tools taking those pigs down

I'd love to know, what character classes y'all are using and what's yer fave weapons/magic?

Issac Registered User
#2,378

Sgt Hartman said:
Oh Joy! Another Demon
I'd love to know, what character classes y'all are using and what's yer fave weapons/magic?

I've a strength based character myself - started as Bandit. 40 strength, 40 end. (to carry heavy weapons & armor) 30 vit.
Favourite armor has to be elite knight armor (before finishing Anor Londo). Somughs after that. Weapons: Black Knight sword/axe. The axe is class - great reach, very fast and packs a hell of a punch! The great axe is good too, but a little slow. Chaos Man-Serpent great sword, Lightening Demon Machete and my +15 Great Club get used pretty often for a change.The only magic I use is Pyro which I've maxed. The spells I use with are Great Fireball, Great/Chaos combustion, Firestorm/Chaos-Firestorm (mostly). Flying through NG+ now with that lot.

1 person has thanked this post
Kiith Moderator
#2,379

Did they ever nerf the lightning weapons? They were stupidly powerful at launch.

penev10 Registered User
#2,380

Issac said:
+15 Great Club

Excellent weapon for strength builds that. The R2 lunge attack is the business. I used that pretty much exclusively with my strength character.

Ont he subject of builds, I've created a good few and found that strength or magic (see link below) is the way to go. Really disappointed with DEX build, good low-level but otherwise meh. Faith is OK but not something I adapted to.

#2,381

A pox on those invisible pathways in the Crystal Cave

Issac Registered User
#2,382

Sgt Hartman said:

If you shoot some arrows at the ground the will 'stick' into the invisible pathways. While you are walking keep leaving messages so you can retrace your way.

noodler Registered User
#2,383

Sgt Hartman said:

Youtube man!

#2,384

For anyone looking, limited edition of this is 15 euro in currys.

Arawn Registered User
#2,385

Sgt Hartman said:

dont forget to pick up the titanite slab there

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!